Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Looking for bar stools, can anyone help?

wjin

looking for between 6 and 12 bar stools at a decent price, prefer ones with backs and at a decent price.  Would appreciate any help :)

I normally drop stools in my room rather than a bar. But if I gallantee I have dropped them in a bar ( of your choice) what would they be worth to you?

Have a look round Collingbourne's auction house. They sell a load of crap mostly but you can get lucky sometimes if you really need something.

looking for between 6 and 12 bar stools at a decent price, prefer ones with backs and at a decent price.  Would appreciate any help :)

There is a second hand shop that has plenty. We bought about 15 of them and had them recovered and painted. I'll ask my Wife where when She finishes cooking.

Soi Kow Noi off Pattaya Tai has 2 Large 2nd hand shops with all types of used furniture..Certain they have Bar stools

No place on the Planet like Pattaya..Don't let your meat loaf

Soi Kow Noi off Pattaya Tai has 2 Large 2nd hand shops with all types of used furniture..Certain they have Bar stools

Yes, that's the ones. 

I normally drop stools in my room rather than a bar. But if I gallantee I have dropped them in a bar ( of your choice) what would they be worth to you?

probably much less than your intelligence....which is minimal...probably not wanting what your head is full of based on your silly reply :)

There is a second hand shop that has plenty. We bought about 15 of them and had them recovered and painted. I'll ask my Wife where when She finishes cooking.

Thanks will check tomorrow :)

Thanks all for the useful response aside from goanna who appears fascinated with his own feces.

Soi Khao Noi is not "off Pattaya Tai" Or are there two?

Soi Bongkot, between Pattaya Tai and Threpasit Road has a few second hand shops that sell all that sort of stuff.

Are you opening a bar somewhere ?

Soi Bongkot, between Pattaya Tai and Threpasit Road has a few second hand shops that sell all that sort of stuff.

Are you opening a bar somewhere ?

Third time lucky, I think you guys are talking about Soi Khopai, runs off Pattaya Tai about half way up on the right coming from second rd towards Sukumvit.

Third time lucky, I think you guys are talking about Soi Khopai, runs off Pattaya Tai about half way up on the right coming from second rd towards Sukumvit.

You're right, I'm wrong but where does Second Road come into it ?. Should have known that as I stayed there for a month.

You're right, I'm wrong but where does Second Road come into it ?. Should have known that as I stayed there for a month.

Just the direction of travel from second rd to sukumvit (I said on the right so had to give sense of direction) and the intersection being about halfway between those two roads.

Just the direction of travel from second rd to sukumvit (I said on the right so had to give sense of direction) and the intersection being about halfway between those two roads.

Nice try !!!!!! Be brave and admit you meant Third Road.

Nice try !!!!!! Be brave and admit you meant Third Road.

Really? You do know I live right beside second rd at Pattaya Tai so why would I not use that as a reference? And I think most bm's would know that better as a reference point. Just because you cannot get soi names correct doesn't mean that I can't.

Really? You do know I live right beside second rd at Pattaya Tai so why would I not use that as a reference? And I think most bm's would know that better as a reference point. Just because you cannot get soi names correct doesn't mean that I can't.

Keep trying ! Now enough threadf***ing has been done here so I'm out.

Archived