IGNORED

Events Calendar

Braveheart

I would like to encourage all of the BMs who are business owners to take advantage of the events calendar which I recently set up. to find it you need to go to the calendar pages through the link at the top of the board. Once there scroll to the bottom of the page and there is a tab which will be displaying Rehabilitation Calendar. Click this tab and you will see a calendar titled Pattaya Events. Select Pattaya Events and you will be able to enter special events from your establishment the same as on the normally displayed calendar.

Only people who are known to us as business owners and our staff have access rights to add events to this calendar.

• 1 year later...

owner business have to busy ....but have time to go tourist

many place Loi krathong 12 No.

yesterday halloween's day where was you ????

:GrinNod1:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Braveheart - I if bored anyone with my constant spams for the Harley Auction,you will be glad after tonight.As for the calender,we have had an huge responce.Bikers look at this forum and pass on details.Why waste this opportunity.So a big thankyou from www.pattayaauctionhouse.com to Braveheart / Pattaya addicts Regards JoeQ

• whitespider - RIP unpinned this topic