IGNORED

Pattaya Bay Resort

tobeornottobe

Whats this hotel like these days, I stayed here back in 2012 and thought it was grand very good value hotel. I stayed in the Areca on Trip 1 and the Marriott on Trip 3 but I don't think I need the luxury that the Marriott offers for the much added expense, heard there was issues with noise and its not as good since it went under new management but for 27 euro a night its very cheap?

with all of your hotel threads and indecisiveness , I think you have one of the most apt board names I have ever come across on the forums 555 :)

If it floats, flies or fucks It's probably cheaper to rent ...

with all of your hotel threads and indecisiveness , I think you have one of the most apt board names I have ever come across on the forums 555 :)

ha ha ha ....It's good to be careful and do your research.

+1 Absolutely  :Agree1:

THAJEC Thajský muž TRIP 37 - 30.November 2018 - 28.1.2019

they just built a new 9 story tower so rates are not like they used to be. I stayed there in fall of 2013 on a monthly basis..... where customer pays for the electricy. . I came back from lunch one day and caught the maid using my electric outlet to power her hallway scruber/polisher. Need I say more?

they just built a new 9 story tower so rates are not like they used to be. I stayed there in fall of 2013 on a monthly basis..... where customer pays for the electricy. . I came back from lunch one day and caught the maid using my electric outlet to power her hallway scruber/polisher. Need I say more?

...yes, you do-please do !!!

I stayed there again the first week of this May. Still recommend as good value. Had a room beach side and no noise. Work in back might be a little noisy for the rooms on that side. Beds still very hard like most Thai hotels. If you want really quiet try the Dynasty Inn Soi 13.

• 5 weeks later...

I never used anywhere else from 2011 to 2013 then construction started and it was on all 3 sides..........basicly the prices have gone up and the quality has gone down and a lot of regulars who used to stay there religiously, now go elsewhere.........we found it better and cheaper to get a short time rent in the city garden or the the urban condos.........there's plenty available since the Ruskis have stopped coming!

Archived