IGNORED

Centara avenue - soi Diana

Cph

I can just imagine the conversation of my demise.

"So what happened to Baggy?"

"He died in Pattaya"

"Dirty bastard had a heart attack shagging a 19 yr old,did he?"

"No,ISIS blew up the synagogue in the hotel he was in"

"But he wasn't even Jewish!"

"I know,but he went there to look at a Moses mural on the second floor.Kinda sucks don't it"

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seriously?

I guess the aim of terrorists is to spread terror, and in this case they have suceeded.

You have thrown up your arms and waved the white flag without them ever firing a shot in Pattaya.

I am guessing you were pissed-up after another Saturday night out in falangland without female company, when you posted this  :WinkGrin1: ...exactly in what way have I supposedly waved the white flag

I stayed in this hotel only last week. I started a new thread providing a very favorable review of the hotel. In it I said I will definitely return to this hotel. This hotel (at current prices) offers remarkable quality and location for the money.

Yes, the hotel is aimed at Jewish clientele and of course anyone sensible factors that in. However, I unreservedly recommend this hotel and will be staying there in the last week in July upon my return to Patts.

You have thrown up your arms and waved the white flag without them ever firing a shot in Pattaya...... :LOL2: 

Seriously?

I guess the aim of terrorists is to spread terror, and in this case they have suceeded.

You have thrown up your arms and waved the white flag without them ever firing a shot in Pattaya.

I've met LW and I can assure you he is definitely no "white flag waver"  maybe you got confused seeing him wave a pair of "white' knickers  of his latest conquest from the window of the Centra in victory.

From the lofty heights from which they were being waived it's easy to see your mistaken judgment for  a "white flag"

:GoldenSmile1:

I've met LW and I can assure you he is definitely no "white flag waver"  maybe you got confused seeing him wave a pair of "white' knickers  of his latest conquest from the window of the Centra in victory.

From the lofty heights from which they were being waived it's easy to see your mistaken judgment for  a "white flag"

:GoldenSmile1:

maybe you got confused seeing him wave a pair of "white' knickers   :LOL2: 

I am guessing you were pissed-up after another Saturday night out in falangland without female company, when you posted this  :WinkGrin1: ...exactly in what way have I supposedly waved the white flag

I stayed in this hotel only last week. I started a new thread providing a very favorable review of the hotel. In it I said I will definitely return to this hotel. This hotel (at current prices) offers remarkable quality and location for the money.

Yes, the hotel is aimed at Jewish clientele and of course anyone sensible factors that in. However, I unreservedly recommend this hotel and will be staying there in the last week in July upon my return to Patts.

You have thrown up your arms and waved the white flag without them ever firing a shot in Pattaya...... :LOL2: 

My mistake, it was another member who waved the white flag, you just quoted him and said the thought had crossed your mind.

My apologies, it's BM Jack Frost who is the real surrender monkey here.

Actually, now that I have sobered up, I have become more risk averse and have decided to just stay here in London, where there are no moslem extremists whatsoever and everyone loves each other.

Sent from my Panasonic Microwave Oven.

My mistake, it was another member who waved the white flag, you just quoted him and said the thought had crossed your mind.

Actually, now that I have sobered up, I have become more risk averse and have decided to just stay here in London, where there are no moslem extremists whatsoever and everyone loves each other.

Amongst all the turmoil it's nice to see you haven't lost your sense of humour.

A girl who's knickers could be mistaken for a flag is no girl i want to bar fine, mistaken for a handkerchief on the other hand....

A girl who's knickers could be mistaken for a flag is no girl i want to bar fine, mistaken for a handkerchief on the other hand....

These ones are ok.

knickers.jpg

knicker flag.jpg

small flag.jpg

Hi no probs mate. We have all been guilty of a case of mistaken identity from time to time. You can buy me a beer next time your in Patts  :ThumbUp6:

Archived