IGNORED

How is the Lord Nelson in 2015 ?

chadshock

I saw it was moved, sold, run by Pete, run by thais. So I'm not sure what's going on. Anyone stay there lately? I was looking at stating at the Lord Nelson or Queen Victoria next year.

I did search the site, but seem to find different stories.

Any help is appreciated.thanks.

I saw it was moved, sold, run by Pete, run by thais. So I'm not sure what's going on. Anyone stay there lately? I was looking at stating at the Lord Nelson or Queen Victoria next year.

I did search the site, but seem to find different stories.

Any help is appreciated.thanks.

I found on Agoda just now with the same name - 'Lord Nelson Hotel', 437/155-156 central pattaya soipattaya6 pattayasai2 rd. T.Nongpue A.banglamung, Central Pattaya.  Never stayed this hotel, but looking at it now to book.  Only three reviews are available, last review being Nov 2014., which means no reviews this year.  What is your take?

Look for a different hotel. With no reviews for an entire year, and the confusion told by the OP, there is no reason to insist on a given obscure hotel. No shortage of good hotels around.

Look for a different hotel. With no reviews for an entire year, and the confusion told by the OP, there is no reason to insist on a given obscure hotel. No shortage of good hotels around.

Yeah. May be a good idea. Queen Vic has good reviews. So that may be my spot

Ok, I have found another hotel (guest house) with a similar name on Agoda, not sure if the management is same.

Check out the link:  http://www.agoda.com/the-nelson-pattaya-guest-house/hotel/pattaya-th.html

This place looks ok for those on tight budgets, but again I never stayed at either of these places.  Both are far from WS, but right on Soi6.  Then reviews are only 3 (for both of them) on Agoda, but encouraging? 

Again, I have to come back to my question - what is your/ expert's advise?  May be someone can try for couple of days and let us know?  [i know this too much to ask, but I believe no harm in asking]

:Think1:

Yeah, that's the place. Two reviews. One star. Not so good.

I think ill try the Queen Victoria.

hi guys well i can truthfully say peter has left the lord nelson im not sure where he has gone i booked feb this year i arrived at 6pm well i actually thought what the hell have i done  its not nice there anymore no air con ceiling fans gone no hot water  no coathangers  i stayed there that nite then checked out the very next morning   and guys ive stayed nelson the last 9 yrs with pete and john  rip john   far from me to say but i will never be staying there again and yes stayed in the Queen vic  a gd few times rooms nice  and cosy    sorry not positive review for nelson   i moved to  leela wadee resort just up the road opposite top Soi6 with the purple bank  at end brill rooms restaraunt breakfast included in price  swimming pool girl friendly   1000bht a nite realy gd holiday  

Hi guys, I know a little bit more about Lord Nelson.

Peter sold the hotel I think about january 2014 and the new owner renovaded it. After that, I was in looking, but didn`t like it.

Last visit in Pattya in april 2015 I saw Peter hos oppend a new The Nelson hotel in Soi 6, near beach, same side you have jJmmy Mac and Queen Vic.

web is   www.lordnelson-pattya.com   e-mail is   [email protected]

The same friendly lady who take care off the Old Lord Nelson work there now.

It loooks good, so I will try it next time.

Regards from me

So there is a Lord Nelson and a Nelson hotel now?

That website doesn't work.

Last trip June last year I stayed at Nelson hotel close to beach road across from the Go go bar, the music was to loud so I moved to Lord Nelson close to 2nd road the place was great the rooms are large great AC flat screen tv room safe, the bar is also great they don't have any hookers so no pressure, out the back door across Soi 6/1 is a good place to eat breakfast, I will be going again this year and will stay there again.

A SMART MONKEY IS A MONKEY THAT DOESN'T MONKEY WITH ANOTHER MONKEY'S MONKEY.

• 2 weeks later...

I very recently stayed there (Lord Nelson, that is, the one closest to 2nd road) for four days, and it was quite all right. I mean, it's no 5 star hotel exactly, but it was clean, cheap, my room at least was big and relatively quiet, AC worked fine.

• 2 weeks later...

Staying there right now and it's great, good people and rooms recommend this place to anyone looking to stay on the 6.

• 1 month later...

Yeah. May be a good idea. Queen Vic has good reviews. So that may be my spot

Yeah, that's the place. Two reviews. One star. Not so good.

I think ill try the Queen Victoria.

I would advise you not to, the key broke in my hand, and the boss woman shouted at me, "you broke key, you broke key", maybe she was angry at me because I complained about the fridge which would not chill the drinks. A very cheap comfortable hotel with good AC, but due to the attitude towards me I will not be going back.

I believe what you said, but I found NANA the owner a very good manager never had a problem with anyone that works there, I like the hotel and the location so I will stay there every time I'm in Pattaya.

Archived