IGNORED

Suggestions for first timer Guest House around Soi LK?

LMNOP

Yes actually for anyones info JP court on soi Lengki allow non guests to use thier pool if not too busy for 100 baht but my favorite is LK Metrapole who allow non guests to use the pool, gym and steam rooms for 100 baht and suply a towel so a real good deal and just round the corner in soi Diana.

lk_metropole.jpglk.jpg1-29128.jpg

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

give Robins Nest a go in soi dianna just second from the corner of LK and Dianna

it has an aircon restaurant that is a sports bar too and the staff are exceptional... I married one lol

the manager is an aussie and the rooms are cleaned daily and trustworthy of theft

the poms that run the place are great value as well and they own about ten others around pattaya so you know they are solid, as well as a good chat with plenty of information on things to do

take a back room for 400 baht, aircon and hot shower plus fridge. the front rooms are bigger with a balcony but noisy with the karoake til two am

Tell them JayJay sent you and ask for Fah who is the exceptionally hot cashier on dayshift, who is totally spoken for lol

everything is accessable from here and the manager Peter is a great bloke who likes to take tours of the LK given the chance lol

there is a lot of competition around the area and most of it not bad, but after living in pattaya for years, I would tout this as the best location, facilities and value for money

...Using the force, one bar at a time

• 1 month later...

give Robins Nest a go in soi dianna just second from the corner of LK and Dianna

Tell them JayJay sent you and ask for Fah who is the exceptionally hot cashier on dayshift, who is totally spoken for lol

there is a lot of competition around the area and most of it not bad, but after living in pattaya for years, I would tout this as the best location, facilities and value for money

Agreed, it's a great area. I'm stuck in my ways but I've been to the Canterbury Tales the last 3 times now and will be going again. There might be better places, but I don't know. Are there any other hot cashiers/waitresses there who aren't spoken for, DT?

[quote name="DarksideTours" post="3133902" timestamp="1432902170"

it has an aircon restaurant that is a sports bar too and the staff are exceptional... I married one lol

Your a lucky man, never stayed but have eaten many times. Always a friendly welcome from a great bunch of girls.

Archived