IGNORED

what would you do if you had non immigrant O-A visa?

chang beer

Hi guys. I'm a citizen of US. I first got my non immigrant O-A visa around July of last year. I have been living in Philippines the last 8 month however.

Time for a change of scenery. Ready to move on. I was thinking about going to Cambodia however in a few months,my O-A visa expires in Thailand.

Should I return to Thailand before my visa expires and renew it....doing the minimum requirement per month pension payment.....800,000 divided by 12 months..getting a certified letter from U.S consulate?

Or just return to Thailand anytime I feel like it....Does not matter when I return just as long as I renew my O-A visa? Can I do this?

Can I renew it anytime? or bite the bullet and return to Thailand to file for my 2nd extension? Easier this way right? I was told.

thank you

I really don't know what to do. 

confused dude

Chang

Archived