IGNORED

Verizon note 3

Anyone use a Verizon note 3 in Thailand with a Thai Sims card... Last time I was there they said they couldn't unlock

I had to have my Note 3 unlocked by my carrier (T-Mobile) before I could use a Thai SIM.  It's my understanding that each carrier has their own policies for unlocking phones.  Either way, I would suggest you stop by your local Verizon store and ask if they can unlock the phone for you.

If you want a better experience with your "date"... read, learn, live the following:

https://forum.pattaya-addicts.com/topic/22263-vetting-bar-girls-and-how-to-pass-their-own-vett

• 2 weeks later...

I use Verizon in the states and they use CDMA system which can't be unlocked to be used on the Thai system GSM.

I also have a Verizon I Pad, which if I was thinking, would have gotten one through AT&T so I could unlock it and use it in Thailand.

I did get an International Samsung Tablet (unlocked) which I can use here in the states with wither T-Mobile or AT&T as well as in Thailand, now using True.

Anytime I need to a phone to use in Thailand, I just search "ebay" for a unlocked phone.

LeoTex

"The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits"  Albert Einstein.

Archived