IGNORED

View Talay 6

bob123

Does anybody know if the building work next to VT6 has started yet. I thinking of booking 11 august to 31 but dont really want to be next to a building site with the noise.

I am staying VT6 now, I have been here for three days and there is no current works activity on the site at the moment.  It has been very quiet.

:WhoSaw1: Darkling - who me?  :WhoSaw1:

what did you pay Honey for a hilton building view room at VT6 if you don't mind my asking?

If aimed at me?

Christmas and New Year 1500 baht a night.

That's my limit! Only weekly cleaning so may end up paying for an extra couple.

I was hoping one of the other companies would 'compete' but they didn't reply - or at least haven't yet. Maybe my emails went to junk! Staying just over 3 weeks for this rate.

From their website, Dancewatchers seemed MUCH more expensive.

LK Ren & Areca were also much more.

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

ya THANKS Davidge, not a bad rate at all!

Honey is a great lady, very good crew and lovely coffee shop.

I am paying 1800 baht a night, staying for 2 weeks in October for a 20th floor Hilton facing room with Honey.

Have to agree with everyones comments, first time using Honeys and very prompt emails, used to be a massive fan of Dancewatchers but they have got a bit lapse with responding to emails.

ya THANKS Davidge, not a bad rate at all!

Honey is a great lady, very good crew and lovely coffee shop.

She was very welcoming when I called in the office a couple of weeks ago to get a card. I did the rounds of the offices.

She only had 3 units showing up for my dates and the other 2 were 400 a night more. She said in her email they were pretty full.

It just doesn't sit well with me paying more than 1500 a night in Pattaya - but I may have to before long, or change the type of place I stay in :-)

Also just booked with Honey's, on the Hilton side.  1800thb for December, a bit more than I normally pay but I like the idea of the anonymity with VT6.

Email correspondence with Honey was 1st class.   Up there with C&N hotel in Phuket...  I feel more confident in a place when they reply promptly.

Update: the other 2 companies have now replied. Between 2 and 3 days later.

Not much info though. Very brief replies.

Honeys first choice in future - as long as condo is OK :-)

I paid 1400 a night for WS side with a good sea view.

Good service from her, offered me free drinks if arriving too early to get into room and will keep my cases for me if i want to go out whilst waiting.

Returned back to the uk 2 weeks ago,.  This place is by far the best place I have stayed in for the price, I stayed for 2 weeks Hilton side and still had a great view of the beach and the mountains and honey and her staff where very organised and very polite a big thumbs up from me . :ThumbUp6:

Returned back to the uk 2 weeks ago,.  This place is by far the best place I have stayed in for the price, I stayed for 2 weeks Hilton side and still had a great view of the beach and the mountains and honey and her staff where very organised and very polite a big thumbs up from me . :ThumbUp6:

Which Condo did you stay in?  

Not sure on the number but here is the view I had :GoldenSmile1:.

SAM_1288.JPG

SAM_1339.JPG

I always book with Dancewatcher and get immediate responses. I am staying at the Jacuzzi condo with the WS view. Great place and great staff. I even send a list and they have the fridge stocked when I arrive. I will be there August 8 for 10 days.

I always book with Dancewatcher and get immediate responses. I am staying at the Jacuzzi condo with the WS view. Great place and great staff. I even send a list and they have the fridge stocked when I arrive. I will be there August 8 for 10 days.

ahhh your the reason i couldnt have that room till the 18th

How does it works with security? Is there a front desk where girls leave ID?

How often do they clean and how often is towels replaced?

I recently stayed 3 weeks in Pattaya and did consider renting a condo, but found their websites difficult to understand, so I choosed a hotel instead.

I recently stayed 3 weeks in Pattaya and did consider renting a condo, but found their websites difficult to understand, so I choosed a hotel instead.

I find most of the Condo websites difficult to understand!

The Condo I was just in at VT7 in Jomtien I rented here: http://www.viewtalaycondos.com/ViewTalay7Condo.html

No cleaning included. There were 3 or 4 places downstairs offering it and it cost me 300 baht a time.

There was 2 sets of bedding. I had to change them and get them laundered myself. Same with towels,

I've rented VT6 through Honey for December and she's told me there's weekly cleaning included. I'll have to arrange more myself and I expect the bedding/towels will be the same as VT7 - ie I'll do it myself.

In VT7 only once did the Security ask a girl for her ID. He was quite happy when I said no need.

From what BM's have said about VT6, I expect they'll take ID if I want but not otherwise?

• 5 weeks later...

I've rented through Dancewatcher (and now own in VT6, he handles the rentals when I'm not there) and his service has always been excellent. Not the cheapest but everything's is clear and no-ripoffs.

Here's a video my condo on the 27th (top floor) faces toward Naklua. Available for NIGHTLY rental :GoldenSmile1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8iMH_T4IMWk

And DW's site with details: http://www.dancewatchers.com/vt6_27-1073.html

I booked through honeys, there are several websites to book through.

I emailed them a few times about stuff i where unsure about, first time renting a condo. She replyed fast and in good english.

Once a week cleaning free. You can get cleaning everyday, it cost from 350b a day for full cleaning. 200b a day and the do a fast sweep, make your beed, change towels etc. I could change towels for free everyday by bringing them to laundry my self.

There is a frontdesk where girls can leave id, however brought one girl who said to me, dont need id here, they all know me.

She where on motorbike, parked in garage. Walked stairs to 4th floor, and took the small elevator.

But you can always insist to go to security guys, or tell girl to leave.

No eternal rewards will forgive us now for wasting the dawn

Archived