IGNORED

Katesiree Residence

danny78

Hello all, stayed at Katesiree Residence about 3 weeks ago. It's a very nice hotel. Rooms are great stayed in both the deluxe and standard. They also have a large bar and restaurant that does a very nice steak. They don't have a lift but I was only on the second floor. Rooms are 800 and 1000 a night and hotel is less than 5 minutes from Soi LK Metro.

Would definitely recommend this hotel. The only downsides I could find were the English breakfast was very small, which I only ordered once. And the day staff were very miserable in the bar reception area. Although the night staff were fantastic.

Thanks for the report, some pics of the loom would be usefull.

No problem.

1214m87.jpg

Here is the deluxe room.

Standard room.

zyccc0.jpg

And the bar restaurant.

2a8g6bs.jpg

Wish I'd taken more photos but plenty on Agoda, Expedia etc...

Just to add to this the showers are excellent. WiFi is fast was getting 38 megabytes a second although the router was just outside my room on the wall.

In your last pic I see the back view of a mate of mine...........John

In your last pic I see the back view of a mate of mine...........John

Seriously? It's a small world. The guy at the bar?

Is there a safe in the room? A deal breaker for me

Yes mate a safe in the room that is screwed down.

Seriously? It's a small world. The guy at the bar?

No John is wearing the yellow T

Rooms here are currently going for B650-B700 for walk ins. Great value.

Rooms here are currently going for B650-B700 for walk ins. Great value.

You staying there now?

They look good..are the rooms small...where is it located?

They look good..are the rooms small...where is it located?

No the room sizes are fine. It's in Soi Buakhao over the road from the memorial hospital.

Cheers for the info..I will check it out.

"No the room sizes are fine. It's in Soi Buakhao over the road from the memorial hospital"

This can not be right! I think you mean, Pattaya City Hospital.

And the second Katesiree is between soi Diana and LK Metro west side.

Right or wrong?

"No the room sizes are fine. It's in Soi Buakhao over the road from the memorial hospital"

This can not be right! I think you mean, Pattaya City Hospital.

And the second Katesiree is between soi Diana and LK Metro east side.

Right or wrong?

You are probably right can't 100% remember the name of the hospital.

Here are some more pictures of the room from 01/2013. This was few months after their grand opening.

0113Kateshire (2).JPG

0113Kateshire (4).JPG

0113Kateshire (7).JPG

0113Kateshire (8).JPG

0113Kateshire (9).JPG

0113Kateshire (10).JPG

^^^^^^      It`s opposite the city hospital on Buakhao,as the memorial is at the other end,and not directly on soi  buakhao.^^^^

No the room sizes are fine. It's in Soi Buakhao over the road from the memorial hospital.

No its not.................its opposite the City Hospital :GoldenSmile1:

• 5 weeks later...

I just booked this direct for a few days next month, was offered 600,700 and 850. Went for 850, supposed to include a balcony room and breakfast. Anyone had experience of these rooms?

Not yet. I'm booked for a week at the end of July at the middle price. It will be interesting to see what you think.

I just booked this direct for a few days next month, was offered 600,700 and 850. Went for 850, supposed to include a balcony room and breakfast. Anyone had experience of these rooms?

They are very nice rooms. Let me know what you think.

• 3 months later...

Anyone gonna be in this hotel in November? I'm checking in on the 7th, staying for a couple weeks.  Looking for a wingman who knows the rules etc.  Happy to supply beer, or otherwise avoid being a cheap charlie!

Cherry Picker

Not yet. I'm booked for a week at the end of July at the middle price. 

From my booking site review:

I usually try a new place on every visit to Pattaya. There are so many great options to explore. Katesiree Residence is a great option. If I was going to repeat a stay, this would be a place I'd consider repeating. 

The basics are totally covered; the staff is friendly and helpful, the room is clean, the bed is comfortable, and the shower is hot. More that that is just icing on the cake. There is only one downside that I can think of, because of the budget nature of the accommodations, there is no lift/elevator. Any luggage you have, you will be carrying up the stairs to your room.

The rooms are fair size. I stayed in a "Deluxe" room. The bed was one of the more comfortable I've experienced in Pattaya. There is a refrigerator and safe in the room, along with a flat screen TV.

On the ground floor is a 24 hour restaurant / bar with an excellent view of Soi Buakhao if you enjoy people watching. There are also scattered televisions if you are more in to news or sports. The breakfast I had was a good value, and the coffee drinks (iced and hot lattes) were very good.

Scooter parking in front is limited at best, but there is ample and safe parking behind the hotel in a short alleyway. hotel access is also easy via the rear entrance.

Archived