Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Intimate Hotel Pattaya

tobeornottobe

How far is this hotel from walking street in comparison to the marriott? Would you guys hear recommend it?

It's right next to the Avenue about ten minute walk or stroll to Beach Road and get the Baht Bus

Yes good hotel , if you can get for less than 2.5k

If it floats, flies or fucks It's probably cheaper to rent ...

Isn't that the old Tim hotel on 2nd road

Yes it is. The hotel manager explained that it was owned by a couple whose husband's name was Tim. He died several years ago, and his widow is running the place now. The official name is now "Intimate hotel by Tim Boutique". I'm not sure why she changed the name. Seems like a very expensive marketing strategy. Besides changing all of the signs on the building and all of their advertising, they basically started to market a new unknown hotel. Seems very strange to me..anyone else have any more info on this subject?

Yes it is. The hotel manager explained that it was owned by a couple whose husband's name was Tim. He died several years ago, and his widow is running the place now. The official name is now "Intimate Hotel by Tim Boutique". I'm not sure why she changed the name. Seems like a very expensive marketing strategy. Besides changing all of the signs on the building and all of their advertising, they basically started to market a new unknown hotel. Seems very strange to me..anyone else have any more info on this subject?

Pretty sure Tim is owner , she also used to run the Tim Beer Bar , the day to day running of the businesses has passed to her children , she is outside at the restaurant every afternoon

P4190176_zpspk70pscf.jpg

yeah I always thought she was called Tim thus the hotel and bar name. Her daughter is very pretty! :)

Please remember to like and subscribe.

I can get it for 1484 a night, is it really 4 star though?

I can get it for 1600 a night, is it really 4 star though?

How does it compare to the following

The Marriott

Page 10 

The Stay

See me spring too

Haven't stayed at the Marriott or The Stay so unable to comment on them of the other three it would be

1 Page 10

2 Intimate

3 See Me Spring 2

I just thought the rooms in Page 10 are a little bit better laid out with better quality fittings, staff a little bit more friendly then the other 2.  I would not worry about staying in any of them, there really isn't much between them too me.

Haven't stayed at the Marriott or The Stay so unable to comment on them of the other three it would be

1 Page 10

2 Intimate

3 See Me Spring 2

I just thought the rooms in Page 10 are a little bit better laid out with better quality fittings, staff a little bit more friendly then the other 2.  I would not worry about staying in any of them, there really isn't much between them too me.

If you are a light sleeper , Page 10 may be a problem coz of the live band at the nearby Rosco beer bars

I've stayed at both Tims & Marriott.

Marriott wins hands down, location wise if WS is your destination, Tims if LK Metro is, pool at Marriott by miles as is quality of room & facilities, it's a real 4 star hotel. Tims is a tired 4 star but reflected in the price

Good

That was a well thought out and informative response , thanks for your time ( I think I've used more words than your eight posts in total ... )

That was a well thought out and informative response , thanks for your time ( I think I've used more words than your eight posts in total ... )

:LOL2:...I suspect the sarcasm might be lost on some.

How does it compare to the following

The Marriott

Page 10

The Stay

See me spring too

I've stayed in all the hotels you've mentioned. The Marriott is by far the best hotel on your list.

All the Soi 10 hotels are very similar. My favourite would be the Stay hotel as an excellent all rounder. I don't really like the Intimate hotel rooms, but it has the best pool / restaurant / fitness centre. I've had bad experiences in my last two visits to Page10. I personally will never be staying there again, In general Page10 is a good hotel, great chic modern vibe, but probably in need of a refurb due to wear.

1. The Marriott

2. The Stay

3. Intimate

3. Page 10

4. Sea me Spring

Areca Lodge (evergreen wing) would be my choice. The bathroom/shower area is not as good as the above hotels, but the hotel facilities are significantly better.

Stayed here plenty of times and really enjoyed it, staying again in a couple of weeks. I honestly don't know where people get the idea that it's run down as any rooms I've stayed in have been well appointed and recently renovated. For me it's the real friendly and efficient staff that are the difference as well as a massive bed and the fact that there's no through traffic on the road which cuts down on noise. Never a bother in Tims although I've still yet to set foot inside the bar even though I've heard it's quite hands on. It's on the to do list.

^ I wouldn't bother with Tims Beer Bar , no nudity and most girls past their sell by date , also be careful when buying LDs , they have several tiers , for regular staff , Agency girls , they have double LDs and Lady Cocktails as well , check before you order .....music is pretty good though

^ I wouldn't bother with Tims Beer Bar , no nudity and most girls past their sell by date , also be careful when buying LDs , they have several tiers , for regular staff , Agency girls , they have double LDs and Lady Cocktails as well , check before you order .....music is pretty good though

Not during my recent April trip although there were more lookers during my Sept 2014 trip. About 10-20% were BFable.

Another thing about them , the restaurant , if you are hungry do not eat there! The kitchen takes at least 30mins to prepare the simplest of dishes!

• 3 weeks later...

Not during my recent April trip although there were more lookers during my Sept 2014 trip. About 10-20% were BFable.

Another thing about them , the restaurant , if you are hungry do not eat there! The kitchen takes at least 30mins to prepare the simplest of dishes!

Id be surprised if fresh food prepared to order arrived in 10  :Think1:

• 3 months later...

Stayed there in march last year and was disappointed. Much prefer the lk emprerss where I stayed the trip before. For about the same price the rooms at the lk empress I feel are much better.

I was checking prices for next June and any dates I put in were coming up as sold out! I'm hoping they just haven't released room availability yet on booking.com. Always like staying here, great beds, lovely staff and I like the way it's not on a busy street and has a launderette right opposite.

• 2 weeks later...

I was checking prices for next June and any dates I put in were coming up as sold out! I'm hoping they just haven't released room availability yet on booking.com. Always like staying here, great beds, lovely staff and I like the way it's not on a busy street and has a launderette right opposite.

Had similar before when I was trying to book in advance , try their own site or try again in a month or so

Archived