IGNORED

Tourist SIM Packages - May 2015

Sick Water Buffalo

I'm coming to Pattaya April 6,2016. I have an unlocked GSM smartphone. I'm not interested in data, but would like to buy a sim card to make international calls back to the USA. Is this possible.

Yes. Just go to one of the mobile service provider kiosks in the Arrivals Hall at Suvarnabhumi Airport (assuming that is your port of arrival) and they will sell you a SIM and put however much credit you want on it for making calls.   :Think1:

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

Excellent! I have my phone issue sorted out. I plan to purchase my phone a week or so before my trip because by that time maybe the 4th gen Moto G will be out. I'm not leaving until April or May 2016 so seeing as how fast tech goes maybe even 5th gen lol. Thanks for the info guys, and if you are in Pattaya in May 2016 I owe you a beer!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey fellas my trip got pushed back to October/November and I'm glad it did because a newer version of Moto G just came out, it's called Moto G Plus Gen 4 and the price is still $200 and it is unlocked! I'm gonna order one as soon as ordering is available on their website. It had a great camera from what I can tell 16 megapixel and they said it beats the iphone 6 plus camera. So I hope this will serve two purposes, it can be my phone with all the apps I need and a good camera so I won't have to spend any money on a camera, at least for this first trip.

Are those kiosks at BKK 24 hours? I arrive late the evening and hoping I can get set up

Are those kiosks at BKK 24 hours? I arrive late the evening and hoping I can get set up

Kiosks are 24hrs 

I'm going to keep it 10 X 10 with you, I'd rather be in  Pattaya mofo.

TR's:

Gone till Nov.

Low Season Awaits....

TR3

• 3 weeks later...

The OP has started a new thread on this topic (for 2016) here -- 

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/296304-tourist-sim-packages-june-2016/?hl=%2Btourist+%2Bsim+%2Bpackages+%2B2016

To avoid confusion and duplicate posts, I'm going to lock this thread now, so please use the "2016" thread for posts, questions, etc.

Archived