IGNORED

house for rent?

markyb

Define cheap?

Many houses available on the Dark Side from 5k upwards.

If you want to spend less than 15k then forget about using agents. You'll just have to either find a contact here or drive around the area yourself.

I haven't got anything right now but will keep my eyes open for you.

LF

Hi Markyb,

Let me know what your after house & budget wise, and can put you in touch with my English friend who rents out nice quality furnished houses for me on the Darkside from 10k p/month upwards depending on length of stay.

Pm me if interested ok for details etc...

Cheers

You cannot escape the spell or the lure of the Thai darkside Kyrano!!! Posted Image

A quote by Oscar Wilde " A cynic recognises the cost of everything, and the value of nothing"

Check this site there was one one the darkside for 7,500 per month (Items for sale or rent forum) looked good from the photos also in the classifieds section on this site there was one in Naglua for 8,000 per month.

Al.

bird after e-mail me there now..

i had asked her where she staying at the minute, interesting responce, somwhere near Insomnia?

Hi paul

At insamnia not same before now . At my apartment have room 500 bath/ day maybe 4000-5000 bath/month or you wont stay my room and my room have everything better hotel ha ha . last month i pay room 5500 bath

ning

seems cheap... might not be as cheap when a farang asks?

I have a Problem..... I just can't decide if its a good problem or a bad problem...