IGNORED

Best deal for approx. 2000 Baths/night

Jersey85

Hi guys,

I have been to Pattaya already 6 times and stayed each times in different hotels.

Here is the list of it and the +/-:

- Tim boutique... great location, cool pool with good food/service, gf, nice rooms, fair price... BUT no fitness (or not well equiped) and also joiner fee if you bring 2 girls...

- Dusit Barracuda... Great location, high-end service, nice pool but... pricy... from 3pm there are so many mosquitos around the pool that you can't use it anymore...

- LK Empress... Great location, nice rooms, nice to pick up BR girls... but you can't bring girls under 20 y/o...

- Sea me spring one and two ... great location, nice rooms, nice rooftop pools but... a building site next to it that makes it impossible to sleep in peace during the day after a hard night hunting on WS

- Areca Lodge... nice pool, great price, great food, great location... but you have to pay for second joiner... and also had an issue because I brought a second girl right after the first one on one day and the guy at the reception wanted to make me pay a joiner fee...

- LK Metro... Great location, great price, room sufficient for me, extremly girl friendly (they don't even ask the id at the reception... never tried to bring two girls there though), old but well equiped fitness room... the only thing I didnt like was the pool, too small, and also the fact that I couldn't get food delivered at the pool...

Anyway Im planing two weeks holidays in june and I was about to book for the first time the same hotel again, the LK Metro.... when I thought about it and told me I would ask you guys for advice first.

Again. I would book LK Metro because for me the first important criteria is GFriendliness... then also I had a quiet room at LK Metro and I like to sleep through the day, so I like a quiet place. Location is very important, as you noticed I only pick up hotels close to the action. Ideally a fitness room and a good pool with good service. Last but not least, Price shouldn't be in Mariott range. I can afford it but well... I would just take it for the pool I guess, it looks really amazing :) but then again 1000,- extra for 2 weeks stay because of a pool.. I rather put my money elsewhere ;)

Looking forward to reading from you guys

Regarding sea me spring too,im staying there soon and i`ve been keeping up to date with reviews of the place. ie trip advisor and hotel booking sites,and to be perfectly honest there has hardly been any comment about noise.Thats not to say there isnt any,and it could depend on where your room is too,but generally any small gripes have been about other stuff.Maybe it will get worse,then again maybe not!

Page 10! Right down the street from see me springs. GF, no joiner, ok roof top pool, , solid gym, rooms are very nice and modern.

Occasionally you get some super deals at the LK Royal Wing. A quick look at it on booking.com shows a one bedroom suite with balcony available for a smidgen above 2000 for a random week in June. The room and balcony are both quite large.

Thanks for your answers guys.

some friends of mine were staying at see me spring hotel for NYE and the noise was really horrible, they stayed only 2 nights there. I was quite satisfied with sea me spring but well, would like to try something else and don't want to take any chance regarding the noise.

About Page 10, this is one of the only PA recommended 4 stars hotel in this area that I haven't tried. More expensive than TIM boutique or LK Metro, but nothing bad. Looks attractive indeed.

What about the noise from the bars in front of it. I eat often at the Kitchen restaurant and every time I walk up Sök 10 from beach road around 9PM the noise from the karaoke singers is just horrible... Is there any way to avoid it ?

What about bringing 2 girls at the same time ? Any fee for the second girl ?

LK royal wing a bit far from the action for me...

I'm considering trying to rent a condo in Talay 6. I guess there is a gym there also ? And obviously no control whatsoever regarding ladies ? I mean by that no joiner fee whatsoever if you bring several girls back with you ?

Hi Jersey,I stayed in Page 10 and you are right about the noise from the bars,I think it was karaoke or a band,& it was too loud in my room.Also from what I can remember the rooms were not as good quality as Tim's.Not sure why it is so raved about as I thought it a very average hotel.

Take a look at Season Five hotel,it has everything you are looking for.I stayed there last year not long after it was opened and was impressed.The pics on Agoda are representative of it's condition.I asked the night guy on the desk if there was a charge for bringing 2 girls back & he said no.I didn't try it so can't verify that so you could email them.It is on a very quiet Soi,may be a bit too North for you,but have a look.I have stayed at Tim's & LK Empress & would say it is a similar standard.

With 2000 Baths a night the OP risks really pruny wrinkly skin. I'd go to no more than say, two.

Wow how often are you guys in your room at 9pm. Page 10 and see me are my favorite for 2 simple reasons. No joiner and no age policy. 100% monger friendly. I saw a Japanese man walk in with 2 ladyboys at Page 10 without a blink of an eye from reception. You can always request a room on the backside of the hotel if noise is an issue. GL in whatever you decide it's "up too you".

I've had two girls at a time visit me on several occasions at LK Metropole with no problems. It's easy take away from Devils Den ;)

Wow how often are you guys in your room at 9pm. Page 10 and see me are my favorite for 2 simple reasons. No joiner and no age policy. 100% monger friendly. I saw a Japanese man walk in with 2 ladyboys at page 10 without a blink of an eye from reception. You can always request a room on the backside of the hotel if noise is an issue. GL in whatever you decide it's "up too you".

9pm? Im going on about 3am noise.But I just checked Agoda for my dates in August and it's about £25.To the original poster I would say that has to be a great deal.Backside room of course,suavedigga.

Stayed at See Me as well.Do you not find these holes bland? I stayed at Chada Thai House,Cucumber Inn,Changthong House b&b's and find them to be cheaper & have have more character than these cookie cutter hotels with more personable staff.No pools though.But I can't swim. :Scared2:  

55555! However, if you know how to pronounce Arabic-written Thai you know bath (you live in Thighland?) is pronounced the same as baht. I like the bath spelling. Funny!

I need not read any of the prior post to inform everyone that with that budget, you can rent on a daily basis a luxury condo with a million dollar view 16th floor in Cosy Beach Condo. Ocean front and a short distance to Walking Street. Prior to purchasing my condo next door, I stayed at most of the hotels aforementioned. Today I tell everyone to go to

www.airbnb.com

You can locate property on the very same block you wish and can stay 3-8 people without extra charges which is a drawback in hotels in Thailand.

So be open minded and the one bedroom unit I would rent for anyone wishing to visit Pattaya rent for 1400 baht a day.

As you mentioned the Marriott you may be interested to know that you can join the Gym there and

get to use all the other facilities (including their great pool) for about 2,000B a week or 5,000B for

a month.

So you could stay somewhere cheap with a good room and use the money you save to enjoy

the Marriott gym and pool....... 

If you go into Agoda or Trivago you can shop for hotels in your price range. Just put in a filter of say 1800-2300 bahts.

Saves lots of time hunting through hotels' own web sites.

No gym at vt 6 but big pool. I don't stay in hotels in pattaya always vt6 or vt2a in jomtien . Great condos through Dancewatchers.com and no problems bringing back multiple girls :GoldenSmile1:

keeping the dream alive !!!

Archived