Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Condo like VT six, but in Jomtien

Encora

A friend if mine is coming here from June 3 until June 10.

He stayed before in VT6, loved it, but is now looking for something similar in Jomtien. Sonebody ssid VT5, which has the added advantage of not having a busy road between the condo and the beach.

A week only can be difficult to find..anybody here have something like that for rent, or knows sbout something that would fit that description?

A friend if mine is coming here from June 3 until June 10.

He stayed before in VT6, loved it, but is now looking for something similar in Jomtien. Sonebody ssid VT5, which has the added advantage of not having a busy road between the condo and the beach.

A week only can be difficult to find..anybody here have something like that for rent, or knows sbout something that would fit that description?

Dancewatchers has condo's in VT2, I've booked one for August and when I booked last week had plenty of availability.

Cheers

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

VT7  and VT8  , both in Jomtien and next to the beach

For all your Pattaya Golf and Hotel Reservations visit www.pattayagolf.com

VT7  and VT8  , both in Jomtien and next to the beach

WAY down the road tho... VT5 is as you're coming down the hill into Jomtien, I like the location...

VT7 is in ideal location - I hope so anyway as I'm staying there before long :-).

Expensive with most agents though. As its a short stay, I checked on Booking.com and for those dates found availability through Vlad properties for 1500 baht a night. It should be on Agoda as well. Don't know if they add on electric & water and cleaning fee?

VT8 is a long way down.

VT5 next. VT2 a bit cheaper. VT1 cheaper again. Only staying a week limits agents a bit but won't have a problem finding something in low season.

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

VT5 is great, check with TIK, www.oceanbizgroup.com  [email protected]  +66-38.304.099

Had dealings with K. Tik earlier this year, would recommend her without hesitation. Her office is in VT 5c.

Hands off NT Condo in VT 5d, had very unpleasant experience there.

Thanks, guys, I'll follow that up.

Daddee, I tried to email tik at that email address, but it got thrown back at me as non existent. Have you got that correct?

[email protected]

sorry!

haha

View Talay 7 is a large modern condo building directly on the beach in Jomtien. All units have balconies and beach views. They have full services in the buiding including laundry and minimart. The location is central Jomtien, within easy walking distance of bars and clubs. If you want to go into Pattaya you can easily catch a baht bus directly outside the building.

Condo 7 is the better choice if you prefer Jomtien for the cleaner beaches and quieter more laid-back lifestyle than Pattaya.

I have two nice studios available for rental in View Talay 7 and you can contact my agent Condo7 for more details. They have an office in the lobby of the building.

Both condos are fully equipped and can be seen here:

http://www.condo7.com/?page=property&id=471

http://www.condo7.com/?page=property&id=472

View Talay 7 is a large modern condo building directly on the beach in Jomtien. All units have balconies and beach views. They have full services in the buiding including laundry and minimart. The location is central Jomtien, within easy walking distance of bars and clubs. If you want to go into Pattaya you can easily catch a baht bus directly outside the building.

Condo 7 is the better choice if you prefer Jomtien for the cleaner beaches and quieter more laid-back lifestyle than Pattaya.

I have two nice studios available for rental in View Talay 7 and you can contact my agent Condo7 for more details. They have an office in the lobby of the building.

Both condos are fully equipped and can be seen here:

http://www.condo7.com/?page=property&id=471

http://www.condo7.com/?page=property&id=472

The listing says minimum one month rental.

No shorter lets available?

If you do offer weekly lets then I'll pass details to friend looking for 2 Condos for 14 days (or one 2-bed) and add you to my list for future bookings.

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

Archived