Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

US daredevil dies in jumping accident

News Bandit

LOS ANGELES (AFP) - A world-renowned extreme athlete died along with another man during a stunt at the Yosemite National Park in California, US media said Sunday.

View the full article

"Though sometimes I have felt like I'm above it all and away from any harm, I want people to realize how powerful climbing, extreme sports or any other death-consequence pursuits are," he wrote in an October 2014 blog post.

Cowards die many times before their deaths; The valiant never taste of death but once.

Aka, an irresponsible thrill-seeker with a stunted sense of self-preservation succumbs to reality. Darwin award is in the mail.

Think like a VC - fail quickly, try often

Just another couple of dumbasses. 

Edit:  his relatives should be billed for the recovery efforts.

If you want a better experience with your "date"... read, learn, live the following:

https://forum.pattaya-addicts.com/topic/22263-vetting-bar-girls-and-how-to-pass-their-own-vett

That's gotta hurt.

He was an incredibly gifted rock climber (climbed the Nose route on El Cap in Yosemite in under 3 hours).  That being said, BASE jumping is really dangerous, as is "flying" in those winged suits, which really makes that sport even more dangerous.  I have seen videos of guys doing it in the Alps and just clearing the terrain.  In one video a guy hit the ground with his foot, but did not lose control and crash (and die).  I use to climb a lot, but there is no way would I ever BASE jump, even when I was young, dumb and full of cum.

Dicing with death .it was only a matter of time RIP

Archived