Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Jasmine hotel review

dph333

This is my review of Jasmine hotel on Soi BJ. I stayed there for 8 days and had no complaints. Jasmine hotel is right in the middle of walking st. So you are right in the action no sooner you walk out of the hotel. I stayed in room 506 it hasn’t been remodeled yet but they are in the process of remodeling. The room was big and clean. The bed was good not lumpy. The walls are nice and thick so noise from walking st is minimal. The hotel is girl friendly no problem bring back two girls. The lady at the front desk was very helpful. If you want to do something just ask her and she will make all the arraignments for you. The price was 10000 baht about $300 us for 8 days. It’s no five star hotel but for the price and location I will stay there again.

balcony-1 (800x600).jpg

room (800x600).jpg

room-1 (800x600).jpg

room-3 (800x600).jpg

room-2 (800x600).jpg

I've stayed there many times but have never chosen the sea view room which is about 300 baht per day extra. I like the location and the staff has always been friendly and helpful.

Retired

Agreed, great choice if you want to be very near Walking Street. No longer my style, but I have enjoyed my past stays at the Jasmine.

How about the former pool area? The ground floor indoor pool near entrance was a terrible idea - have they been able to intelligently reuse the space?

The Thai Friendly Master Index - tfmi.wtf - 1700 ladies, 5000 reviews and still growing

Crowd Sourcing: use the button on the TFMI or go to tfmi.wtf/form

That's true. The pool wasn't any more successful than the GoGo or the restaurant that were in there before.

Retired

I just got back from an 7 day stay at the Jasmine hotel. I really enjoyed the location. I was in room 306 which was a Superior room in the front closest to Soi BJ. The noise from WS was tolerable as I was out of my room alot during the wee hours and when I wasn't, the noise just became part of the background and I was able to sleep easily although I did wear earplugs.

Just like the OP, I will stay there again. They have clean rooms and a friendly staff at a low price.

"If I ever acquire wisdom I suppose I shall be wise enough to know what to do with it."

• 1 month later...

Hi,

How did you guys get on getting to the Jasmine hotel.I am told you can only get to the hotel via ws as all other ways are closed due to building work outside.As i am arriving in Pattaya in the evening this might be a problem.don`t fancy dragging a suitcase all up ws.Thanks for any help and information you may have

Thanks.

I stayed at the jasmine last Jan. Didn't book as it wasn't really a planned trip, but I could see on the web they had rooms available.

I got the last bus from swampy, and then arrived at WS at around midnight.

Unfortunately the only way to get there is to roll your suitcase through the madness, but its really not a problem, just a short walk to soi bj, dive up the alley, and you're there.

Archived