IGNORED

any ideas.

brokenheart

Hi There.

I'm over in July and looking for somewhere to stay that has the satellite channels that cover sky sports,ie the ashes.

Have stayed metropole before I know they have the channels but fancy a change,before you all start I,m not coming to patts to watch the ashes,but would be good to watch before a hunt.

Looking for somewhere same kind of standard as LK,sea view would be bonus.

cheers.

To be honest the OP is unlikely to find anywhere offering Sky in the rooms as it is only available via Internet streaming. None of the local cable companies Sophon, True or CTH seem the least bit interested in showing any cricket.

Blue Sky Group Ban Chang 0861415944 

https://www.facebook.com/Blue-Sky-Group-Ban-Chang-110095910415280

Cheers, Thanks for the help lads,i know rooms don't have sky,but there is a sattalite channel over there that covers the cricket,think its a south African channel star sport or something like that,but don't know the names of the sattalite channel,if anyone knows the name please let us know,dont fancy staying in soi lk bit noisy these days,have stay before many times,but like a bit less noise these days. Drink many times in the boomerang is it still 2-1?,wont mind watching cricket there,but can be a bit off putting when at a crucial stage of match,some young sexy thing keeps sexually molesting me.

There is no TV deal for cricket in Thailand. Only way t get it is online.

Get a room with good internet connection, then go to ilikehd.tv, buy a cheap subscription. It has all Sky Sports

See you at Le Pub, soi Diamond.

Le Pub Facebook Page

Le Pub YouTube Channel

Archived