Pattaya Live Streams >> Pattaya Girls Live Youtube | Pattaya Girls Live Facebook | Pattaya Girls On Tour YouTube | Pattaya Girls on Tour Facebook | Pattaya Girls on Tour YouTube 2 | Nightwish Girls Payment Portal |

IGNORED

Centara Nova Hotel and Spa - guest friendly (as a couple - so a 3rd person)?

Feverdogg

Hi all,

As above, does anyone know if the Centara nova hotel And Spa allows couples to bring back a 3rd person into their room?  (similarly I guess - single people taking 2 ladies back)

It is definately guest friendly based on this site.  http://www.bargirlfriendlyhotels.com/pattaya-guest-friendly-hotels/

BUT, I've contacted a couple of sites from there, Nova Gold for example, that say specifically you cannot take a 3rd person (in fact Nova Gold said my partner would have to wait in the lobby lol)

I really hope so, as would like to get this booked asap to leave in around 10 days time or so

A very good choice of hotel mate. Affordable luxury albeit slightly outside the action zone. I have stayed in this hotel on several occasions and have brought many guests back (albeit one at a time).

I would describe the hotel as stylish and couples orientated....it doesn't really strike me as a hotel focusing on the mongers market. I will be surprised if you get the go-ahead to your request. I should add that there is little opportunity of sneaking a guest in as there is only one entrance. Maybe better try a more obviously monger friendly establishment.

Thanks.

A few days ago I emailed to no reply.  I resent the email last night and this is the reply I had this morning

Greeting from Centara Nova Hotel & Spa Pattaya

Thank you for interested in our hotel, please be inform that there is any charge for a visitor, a visitor should be present ID Card to our reception upon arrival for security.

Best regards,

I assume "is any" is meant to be "is not any"

So currently deciding between this and getting a condo in VT 6 now which might perhaps be a better option (and about the same price)

I dout very much you can have 3 people in a room without a fee as im sure its part of nova group which charge, also the pool is in the shade for most of the day but nice hotel

href="/monthly_10_2009/post-1-125681518559.png">post-1-125681518559.png

I dout very much you can have 3 people in a room without a fee as im sure its part of nova group which charge, also the pool is in the shade for most of the day but nice hotel

Agree with you about 3 in a room costing more. On the other issue, I thought the pool was pretty sunny - it's a fair way fro the nearest building (Amari Suites).

Archived