Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Using Hilton Hotel Bar and resturant if youre not a guest

wayfarer

Hi,

Couldn't find an answer to this anywhere else. Are you allowed to use the Hilton hotel Bar and resturant if your not a guest. Great view and a nice place to have a drink by the look of it.

Thank you

The night is a very dark time for me

Yes your free to use the bar and restaurants

I've been told that there is a happy hour on rooftop bar at the Hilton, late afternoon ,early evening. not sure if this is still the case.

Think that there is a dress code for the rooftop bar but not certain, im sure someone on here will know for definite. 

Yes, happy hour from 5:30-7:30 at horizon bar

2-1 drinks on selected cocktails. 300 baht per drink so 150 each.

I wasn't aware of a dress code, although I wasn't wearing a singlet or such.

Best view in pattaya, nice place. My gal loved the place.

I also want to check it out. I recently looked at a few videos on youtube.

I would think shorts and sandals are out?

I also want to check it out. I recently looked at a few videos on youtube.

I would think shorts and sandals are out?

I have no personal knowledge, but can't imagine that a decent pair of shorts and a pair of sandal or flip flops would be a problem.

Last time was just with normal jeans and shoes, but there come people with shorts.

Pretty relaxed place at least the bar section so i would quess no dress code.

Restaraunt maybe.

Yea, maybe no official dress code but at least put a shirt with sleeves, LOL No Chang wife beaters please.

great place for an afternoon drink and the best views of pattaya i was told last year the restaurant has a dress code but that was last year may of changed but its seems most people dress quite smart which its nice to have a place with no chang vests

• 2 weeks later...

If you are planning to eat at the Edge Restaurant for lunch or dinner, reservations are advised. I eat there 3 times per week and many times it is booked solid.

038-253-077

thanks for the advice EMS  !!!

Can i use Hilton pool if i pay?

Butterfly, maomao, ting tong, Yuri always  :Drunk1:

33 years. 14 trips to Pattaya! 15h trip November-December

ibar and soi6 guy 🇹🇭

The Horizon roof top bar is great for the sunset, happy hour 17:00-19:00, 2 for 1 cocktails B320-B360. Atmosphere is a bit hiso though.

I prefer the Roof Sky bar on the 27th floor of Siam@Siam, equally impressive view with the big plus of a spectacular infinity pool. It's more laid back, better vibe, tunes and bikini clad totty. Cocktails are crap though, happy hour 2 for 1 B300 plus taxes. I'd stick to the beer.

Definately giving this a visit on my next trip.

The Horizon roof top bar is great for the sunset, happy hour 17:00-19:00, 2 for 1 cocktails B320-B360. Atmosphere is a bit hiso though.

I prefer the Roof Sky bar on the 27th floor of Siam@Siam, equally impressive view with the big plus of a spectacular infinity pool. It's more laid back, better vibe, tunes and bikini clad totty. Cocktails are crap though, happy hour 2 for 1 B300 plus taxes. I'd stick to the beer.

That both sounds very good for me.Will

give it a try in nov.Cheers.

post-1-0-28227900-1338976307.gif

About a year ago myself and a buddy had some drinks at the rooftop. I had shorts and sandals and he had shorts and tennis shoes. The didn't bat an eye. No problem if you are buying drinks.

If you are planning to eat at the Edge Restaurant for lunch or dinner, reservations are advised. I eat there 3 times per week and many times it is booked solid.

038-253-077

Can you bring your own water? Lol

Small bottle of water that there is like 220bt!

Vincent Law

Can you bring your own water? Lol

Small bottle of water that there is like 220bt!

yes, you can bring your own water and street food. Simply walk in and ask for a window seat and cutlery. Enjoy!

Can i use Hilton pool if i pay

Good question, anyone know for sure. I know this must be anoying for those that pay to stay there but a lot of hotels do let you or don't really seem to care as long as you order some food/drink.

No dress code here . The bar rooftop and pool is ace but pricey for drinks

Archived