IGNORED

nana or cowboy

johnnyrams

Looking for recommendations for hotels in nana or cowboy for 2 nights around 1500 a night,and are walk in rates better than booking on websites,any info appreciated.

Plenty of hotels down soi 4 in your price range. Majestic suites is my pick of the bunch but best to book that one online as it often books out

Plenty of options in Soi 4 for that price range.

Avoid Nana hotel... 

I know its the FAMOUS MONGER hotel

Its a shit hole. 

Majestic suites is best hotel as per your requirement.

Guest friendly , walking distance to NEP, 7/11, money exchanges, Soi Cowboy, nana BTS, Shopping Areas, Restaurants.

Very Neat & Clean sound proof Rooms, Good Restaurant, friendly staff, Nice Breakfast, Good Wi-fi,

No un-authorized entry and Reception people helps when you come with your Bar fined Girl by asking her details and ID. 

Book hotel through their email [email protected] to get best rate.

Single superior room is also enough for accommodating two persons. 

Thanks lads for the replys

I'm staying in Majestic Grande.

Has anyone any experience of this?

Booked it because of proximity to Nana.

Thanks in advance.

Looking for recommendations for hotels in nana or cowboy for 2 nights around 1500 a night,and are walk in rates better than booking on websites,any info appreciated.

Not sure if you know but remember it's easy to get from nana to cowboy and visa versa,motor taxi being the preferred choice

Thanks in advance.

Yeh its very nice, one of my favourite hotels in bkk. But now I stay at majestic suites as its almost half the price

Petals inn soi 4.

Dynasty Inn on soi 4 but no walk-in rate better than their website.  Maybe need to book ahead if staying on weekend or during high season.   

Thanks in advance.

I stay there always for the first few days of my trip before I head down to Pattaya and am staying again on the 5th of June..

Love it. Great hotel, great rooms, great service, good breakfast and ideal location.

Have stayed there 5 or 6 times in the past. 

Archived