Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

China Garden feedback...

mooyai

March 2015

I stayed in China Garden twice back in March, and would just like to say thanks to Yuri for promptly answering e-mails, and the reception staff for handling my stays.

Rooms are great for the money, nice and quiet, with a discrete side entrance for those that like a little privacy. Lovely comfortable bed, and decent LCD TV/DVD. The big electronic safe will suit most people well, although not big enough for my 17" [workstation] laptop, however I was able to use a Kensington lock on the coffee table.

Nice touch in the bathrooms with the soap/shampoo dispensers and automatic air freshener. The rooms always smell nice as you open the door and walk in, unlike many "musty" smelling Thai hotels I've stayed in. The service staff always respected the "do not disturb" sign, and are on hand to make up rooms late into the day if you need it.

Finally, great to find somewhere that when you check in, they've actually put the drinking water in the fridge, so you can down a nice cold bottle of water! Nice little touch, that's almost always overlooked, and appreciated if you've just sat in a taxi for a couple of hours from BKK!

If I was really forced to make a criticism, then the best I can come up with is it would be nice to have a few more hangars in the wardrobe, but that really is being insanely picky! :)

I can, and will definitely recommend the China Garden to anyone looking for somewhere well-priced and quiet in the Lengkee area, yet within easy walking distance of literally anything in South Pattaya. I'll definitely be back, as will my Aussie mate who I also checked in for the second visit.

MooYai!

Nice write-up and I have stayed there twice before. I laughed when you mentioned the hangers and I just put a few extra in my suitcase for my arrival this week. What a testament to CG if this is an issue that is even mentioned, lol.

How was the wifi during your stay? Previously it would cut out daily...hopefully this got sorted out.

Stayed there 5 times already and will be there for my 6 e time very soon.

It's a very nice place to stay and very friendly staff.

The rooms are very nice and clean.

The only downside could be the noisy aircon in some of the rooms and a very bright light on the aircon.

But for a guesthouse you get a lot of quality for the price you pay and the steak and co restaurant downstairs is worth trying to.

Quiet guy

Soi 6 professional butterfly

Nice write-up and I have stayed there twice before. I laughed when you mentioned the hangers and I just put a few extra in my suitcase for my arrival this week. What a testament to CG if this is an issue that is even mentioned, lol.

How was the wifi during your stay? Previously it would cut out daily...hopefully this got sorted out.

We have changed to fibre optic internet now, seems much much better. Im staying now at the CG and downloading a bit of TV, bad man ah ,,, but getting some great download speeds and it hasnt gone off in the 4 days I have been here :)

Screen Shot 2015-05-14 at 15.03.09.png

We have changed to fibre optic internet now, seems much much better. Im staying now at the CG and downloading a bit of TV, bad man ah ,,, but getting some great download speeds and it hasnt gone off in the 4 days I have been here :)

Looks good - you have both wifi and wired (cat5e) I believe?

Looks good - you have both wifi and wired (cat5e) I believe?

Yes thats right. 

enjoy the rooms the jacuzzi rooms nice for a party and the food down stairs is great ,only a few steps from jockeys for a decent brekie with aircon and papers .spot on ian  for  internet 

So you are the one who slows down the internet speed by downloading movies ;-)

I manage before to get my Apple TV working to stream music from my ipad to the tv speakers so the wifi was not that bad most of the times.

Happy to be back in the jacuzzi room today in 6 weeks ;-)

Quiet guy

Soi 6 professional butterfly

• 2 months later...

Is this place named something else now? I thought at least the restaurant had changed to a steak place? But the web site is still up.

Hi guys!  you know if they're still in Business?  Tried booking for two days now but not getting any response?

Thanks

Arator

On the ground 14-22/September and 14-22/November 2015

recently made a booking for september, confirmed dates and acknowleged receipt of deposit.

Booked for 2 weeks in November. Great place to stay and great value. Yuri is normslly pretty good at getting back to emails so hang on in the. re

All is good. Got in touch with Yuriy and booking is confirmed ;)

See you guys in November

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Hi Arator. I am also staying at china Garden in November from 20th until Dec 7th, let me know if you around those dates for a beer and a stroll around the metro / Soi 6,,,,

Might look into november.

Staying between nov 12 and dec 20.

Thats the window anyway.

Will be as long as i can between thise dates.

Is the website still running to look at toom and prices ?

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Facebook: Damo Damo

Thai Phone: 09 4332 9734

First Report (not first trip)

Next Trip - SONGKRAN 2015

Pattaya Pattaya......... Poo ying love you mak mak

Might look into november.

Staying between nov 12 and dec 20.

Thats the window anyway.

Will be as long as i can between thise dates.

Is the website still running to look at toom and prices ?

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

http://www.chinagardenpattaya.com  up and running just fine...

• 2 weeks later...

Jockeys have some very nice rooms above the resto I am hoping to stay there later in the year again , highly recommended just like the resto is .

stayed there, excellent value and location..  one issue i had is that you can get slightly shocked in the shower when you touch the knobs to adjust the flow/temp..  i don't think it was properly grounded..  

stayed there, excellent value and location..  one issue i had is that you can get slightly shocked in the shower when you touch the knobs to adjust the flow/temp..  i don't think it was properly grounded..  

We renovated the building from scratch and ensured the building had a proper earth, if there's a problem with a particular room please let me know of tell Yuri the on-site Western manager.

Thanks,

Ian

thanks Ian, issue was with the grounding in the shower knobs of the 1st floor Jacuzzi rooms bathroom.  Appreciate your looking into it so no one has risk of being hurt..

anyone been in the jakuzi rooms lately ? any feedbacks on them ? the pictures from 3 years back looks quit nice... any pictures from recent time for the Jakuzzi rooms anyone ?

Good luck Ian.

Apparently Smallys booked in with you in November.....Hope you have a padded room! 

Always excellent service at the China Garden.

I have tried other venues in the same area and price range but they come up short.

Of course I haven't tried every venue but I have no hesitation at recommending them.

My Thai Girlfriend says having a small Dick shouldn’t be a problem in a relationship I still wish she didn’t have one though!

Archived