Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | The Night Wish Group | Thailand 24/7 Forum | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

New hotel behind LK Royal Suites?

izzyg

Last year a new hotel was being built behind LK Royal Suites, on the same soi as LK Royal Wing. Does anyone know the name of this hotel and if it has a website or can be booked using Agoda?

was it smile mansion?..that was bought and then almost completely rebuilt but I don't know if it retained the same name..038-428972

I hope the building has been completed now. I am staying at Royal Wing next week

I hope the building has been completed now. I am staying at Royal Wing next week

Yes it's completed now

They are still building next to royal suites

Yes it's completed now

Ok great, thanks for the heads up

They are still building next to royal suites

Well when I was staying at D appartments in December the hotel directly opposite at the front was finished unless its a different hotel the OP is talking about.

But I'm sure it's that one because it was the only hotel that was getting built next to the royal wing

Yes used to be called smile mansion now baan buahkou ,stayed there in feb all rooms

have balconies sun in afternoon 900 baht night , safe box's are behind reception 24

hour security , picture taken from d-apartments .

20150212_161258.jpg

20150312_151610.jpg

Yes used to be called smile mansion now baan buahkou ,stayed there in feb all rooms

have balconies sun in afternoon 900 baht night , safe box's are behind reception 24

hour security , picture taken from d-apartments .

attachicon.gif20150212_161258.jpg

attachicon.gif20150312_151610.jpg

Thanks, that is the one I'm talking about. Good price and location, but no safe in room is a deal breaker for me.

Archived