theindianguy

Replica Rolex help

theindianguy

Hi guys,

Wondering if anyone can help me, I'm after a replica Rolex and I understand the best price is one watch shop there recommend on here.

If I was to transfer money to one of you guys is any one be willing to get me a really good role replica Swiss mechanism and bring back to the UK?

Thanks

D

Walkers

Hi theindianguy I've seen much better quality fake watches in Mumbai. All brands available for around the £40. I don't get back to the UK very often, but you may have better luck trying the Mumbai route.

sexy man

go to mr jacks in soi bukhao. there is a long thread abouut his shop

Pheat

Hi guys,

Wondering if anyone can help me, I'm after a replica Rolex and I understand the best price is one watch shop there recommend on here.

If I was to transfer money to one of you guys is any one be willing to get me a really good role replica Swiss mechanism and bring back to the UK?

Thanks

D

Save your money up and buy a real Rolex

People who,wear fake Rolex look like right plebs

whipalit111

Heheh, particularly when wearing with a chang singlet.

adrock30

Mr Jacks top notch decent copy is 8000 baht.

filibuster

Why not order one online?  There are plenty of suppliers around.

fatfrank

And people who war real ones look like show off A holes.

Pheat

And people who war real ones look like show off A holes.

Yep

But not as a stupid as a person who wears a fake Rolex

Trying to be a show off A hole

fatfrank

Yep

But not as a stupid as a person who wears a fake Rolex

Trying to be a show off A hole

The point is why buy a Rolex or any other high end watch at all because unless you carry the certification round with you everybody will assume it's a fake anyway,IMO anyone who wears these type of watches is pretty stupid be it real or fake.

Pheat

The point is why buy a Rolex or any other high end watch at all because unless you carry the certification round with you everybody will assume it's a fake anyway,IMO anyone who wears these type of watches is pretty stupid be it real or fake.

well

Some people can afford and like to buy high quality items

So people who buy a Ferrari are stupid as well?

newone

Maybe guys like you who dont have a clue by the sound of it, but anyone with any idea can spot a fake pretty easily

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk

fatfrank

well

Some people can afford and like to buy high quality items

So people who buy a Ferrari are stupid as well?

Yep

fatfrank

Maybe guys like you who dont have a clue by the sound of it, but anyone with any idea can spot a fake pretty easily

What just on some random stranger down the pub from a distance.

newone

What just on some random stranger down the pub from a distance.

Yeah thats exactly what I meant ?????? Just because you wont pay for or cant afford the real thing everyone doesnt assume everyone wears fakes like you do.

Tong_Po

Buying a high end watch can be more than just about a brand on your wrist. 

Buy an everyday brand and it will depreciate heavily, very quickly. 

Pick up a decent Rolex, and you have ant asset that's still worth a fair few bob, in a few years.

Rolex frequently increase their prices across their range by about 7%, so a watch you could have bought 5 years ago, will still have held much of it's value. 

cockney_fozz

Not quite true, I have a fake Rolex a friend of mine has three real ones, apart from the fact his watches keep terrible time when they need the ever so expensive service, mine does not, and those that have seen mine find the resemblance uncanny, the trained eye can spot them the untrained eye cannot. A decent fake is a good buy, mine is in the drawer I got bored with it, I now wear Bulova, great watches, I do not decry those who wear real of fake watches, at the end of the day either way they are just watches.  

fatfrank

Yeah thats exactly what I meant ?????? Just because you wont pay for or cant afford the real thing everyone doesnt assume everyone wears fakes like you do.

So you're telling me that when some bloke down the pub starts looking at his watch with the exagerated arm movements to ensure everybody can see it's a Rolex you can tell from 6 feet away whether it's real or fake.555 And you have the nerve to start insulting me .

fatfrank

Buying a high end watch can be more than just about a brand on your wrist. 

Buy an everyday brand and it will depreciate heavily, very quickly. 

Pick up a decent Rolex, and you have ant asset that's still worth a fair few bob, in a few years.

Rolex frequently increase their prices across their range by about 7%, so a watch you could have bought 5 years ago, will still have held much of it's value. 

Yes I can see your point about it keeping it's value or even increasing slightly but does it tell the time any better than my 18 quid (900 Baht) Shark which even if it is now worthless after 5 years doesn't matter.

SpinnerLover

I'll take my pink Hello Kitty glitter watch over one of these fancy Rolexes any day of the week.

newone

So you're telling me that when some bloke down the pub starts looking at his watch with the exagerated arm movements to ensure everybody can see it's a Rolex you can tell from 6 feet away whether it's real or fake.555 And you have the nerve to start insulting me .

The question marks were meaning my comment to be taking the piss I was on the mobile and didnt have the chance to use this  :Think1:

soi23

I have a Rado and a Gaga,bought at MBK....I get a lot of compliments on them.

Edited by soi23

paul18620

I am going to pay a lot of money for a GMT II ,so maybe I should just buy a fake if people don't know the difference.

LOTTELLEE WINNA

I bought a (dateless) Rolex sub back in 2001. Last year I sold it at a handsome profit. I now wear a copy from Mr Jack. I am proud to be called a pleb....thank you   :GoldenSmile1:

Edited by LOTTELLEE WINNA

Skalliwag

Get in Touch with BM fatjack.He knows where to go.