madhat
1 hour ago, hioctane said:

Jakarta is more for ST. Before I went to Jakarta, my online research said that the most freelancers in a club was 30%. When I went it was even less than that. It is nothing close to the 95% feelancers in iBar or any disco for that matter in Pattaya.

ST is absolutely fine with me as long as I can get a decent girl there... it's just I don't have much time to search around the city, especially with its horrible traffic, that's why I want to stick to a few places that you can't go wrong with... I've also gone through jakarta100bars, and a threesome for $50 in Classic sounds promising, but the info is a bit dated... so I guess I will have to go and find out myself...

sabato
38 minutes ago, madhat said:

ST is absolutely fine with me as long as I can get a decent girl there... it's just I don't have much time to search around the city, especially with its horrible traffic, that's why I want to stick to a few places that you can't go wrong with... I've also gone through jakarta100bars, and a threesome for $50 in Classic sounds promising, but the info is a bit dated... so I guess I will have to go and find out myself...

I rarely do the freelancer scene as it's hit and miss so might be off the mark, but whenever I take a look, haven't noticed quality better than places like Classic, and the freelancers are going to cost more (unless you want LT). You mentioned 'stunner'.. while I think quality in Classic is great (more consistent than Soi 6), you won't always spot a stunner there, just like Soi 6. If your time poor and just want to find the best quality, that's where the more expensive places like Malio can help, but you will pay way more.

madhat
28 minutes ago, sabato said:

You mentioned 'stunner'.. while I think quality in Classic is great (more consistent than Soi 6), you won't always spot a stunner there, just like Soi 6. If your time poor and just want to find the best quality, that's where the more expensive places like Malio can help, but you will pay way more.

I'm mostly interested in having a threesome there, they don't have to be stunners, just wanted to check if it's still possible in Classic (because someone said it's not anymore) or maybe any other place in Jakarta...

sabato
4 minutes ago, madhat said:

I'm mostly interested in having a threesome there, they don't have to be stunners, just wanted to check if it's still possible in Classic (because someone said it's not anymore) or maybe any other place in Jakarta...

Everything looked to be back to normal there earlier this year, so yes should be available