Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Luxury Pattaya Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Pattaya Investigations | Beavers Pattaya | Pattaya News | Pattaya Bars | The Night Wish Group | Add your Text or Event here

indek

Suggestion 1.

Traveller hotel located in Central Jakarta (Jakarta Pusat).

Go straight to the 3rd Floor.

Huge nightclub with about 100 girls available sitting on the sides.  Mamasan will help you choose although they can be very pushy.

The best bit?  2 girls for Rp. 550,000 (about USD 40).

They will take you downstairs to a small but very clean room (the corridors go on for ever because of the size of this place) with fresh towels, clean linen etc etc.

Well worth it for one hour of fun.

indek

Suggestion 2.

Malioboro in Central Jakarta (Jakarta Pusat).

Massive nightclub, spa etc etc over a few levels.  The girls are probably the best you will find in Jakarta.

Maybe up to 150 girls working - some on the stages dancing, others on the sideline.

Great to watch, enjoy good DJs and have a drink (but the drinks are expensive).  Sometimes girls will come around for a LD costing about Rp 50,000 (USD $4) and will take their bikini tops off and let you grope for a few minutes.

Some of the girls are dancers only.  Some available for short time upstairs.  Mix of Indonesians, Vietnamese, Eastern Europeans, Chinese 

Local girls will cost about 1,000,000 (USD $80) for 1 hour.  Other countries more.

indek

Suggestion 3.

Tease Club in Emporium Spa in Central Jakarta (Jakarta Pusat)

Not very big, only about 8 dancers on stage at any time, but normally very good looking girls and a very slick interior unlike some of the normal run down crap in Jakarta.

The best bit?  Every girl on stage is available for a 'package' of either HJ, BJ or FS in a small cubicle off to the side.  HJ is I think around Rp 450,000 (USD $38) for 20 minutes.

Professionally run, good DJ, hot girls.

indek

Traveller hotel for one girl is Rp. 350,000.  A tip of 100,000 is standard.  Clean short time room, 1hr included.

applysmith

Where do you recomend to stay in Jakarta?

indek

If you are coming for work that will depend on where you need to be during the daytime.  Traffic is horrendous but after 9pm its ok.

joel1699

Ok chaps, I am thinking of getting a flight to Jakarta for 4 days; could you advise me if there is a solid 'scene' in Jakarta?  I know it will never be at Pattaya levels, however on my readings of Indonesia and Malaysia, it always seems like a fraught process; I need to know whether or not it is a sure thing.

I was thinking of KL, however I am not sure what kind of vibe I am getting - seems expensive on the mongering side too.  I just want to go to one of these cities to sample it really, but I get an innately good feeling about Jakarta, particularly as it is a real unknown to me.  I think it would be a lot more interesting and perhaps if I could get some local tail at not bank-busting prices.

Edge

So no takeaway option?

joel1699

And, where would be the best way to stay :-)

tode1640

Jakarta has a lot to offer, and can be a great mongering destination. In some ways it has many of the things Pattaya does - naughty massage shops, short time bars, clubs with naked dancers, freelancer bars and discos etc. the big difference, though, is that it is much more discrete - you need to do your homework and know where to go. Also, the mongering areas are spread out and Jakarta is a big city with horrendous traffic. Travelling from one area to another can, literally, take hours.

As for KL, it is a great city. Much nicer than Jakarta IMO - but I don't really consider it a great mongering destination. There are plenty of seedy "health clubs" that are effectively brothels. They are very much on the clock and expensive - with a standard 45 minute short time being about 2.5K baht. There are freelancer bars with girls from all over the world. Asians and Africans charge about twice the price you would pay in Thailand and Europeans charge European prices. There are many agencies (Google is your friend). They can be expensive and are very hit or miss. Also they too are very clock driven - you pay by the hour with an overnight being defined as six hours. There are no bars that employ bargirls in KL and absolutely no nudity - that would never be allowed by the police.

Edited by tode1640

indek

Agreed. No comparison between KL and Jakarta if after girls.

benny31

On my "To Do List" aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh :GoldenSmile1:

hauhinbin

good info OP ,thanks

cockandballs

I have fond memories of Jakarta. It was the first place a young lady inserted her tongue up my bottom

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

MikeOnThai

Travellers hotel is awesome. But you have to take both girls from same group, and there are about 30 groups inside, so finding a group with two that make you tingle can be a challenge. Jakarta is complex, best to go with wingman first time...

zmth

HOw is the average proficiency in English ability compared to Thailand or Cambodia say both with respect to business girls and the other just regular people. Also is there many freelancer only places ? I am not the least interested in any place with ladies drinks or hired hostess girls. Those places really turn me off - can't stand them ! And what is the ratio of regular English speaking tourist girls such as Australian, US, UK other Europe etc. to males. I know way back decades ago in Kuta Bali there was nearly as many non-attached foreign females as males. But Kuta Bali is too undeveloped(atleast it was) with no sidewalks and sometimes lack of street lights. Nothing worse than having to walk in dirt !  How is BAndung or is it too hilly which is a real turn off compared to places that are very flat ?

Lefty fingers

I've been to Jakarta and man it's good. As stated traffic's sucks so you need to plan ahead where you wanna stay and places to party. I always use this website and it gives details. My top favorite places to party malio and malioboro and the best buck for fucking classic hotel. Always use blue bird taxi

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

hauhinbin

I've been to Jakarta and man it's good. As stated traffic's sucks so you need to plan ahead where you wanna stay and places to party. I always use this website and it gives details. My top favorite places to party malio and malioboro and the best buck for fucking classic hotel. Always use blue bird taxi

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

which website ?

helman2000

Brilliant a Jakarta thread, now's my chance to talk about when I was young and handsome and got it for free! Is Tanamur club still going?

MikeOnThai

Brilliant a Jakarta thread, now's my chance to talk about when I was young and handsome and got it for free! Is Tanamur club still going?

I sure miss Tanamur!!! Legend!!!

Not_Shameful

Tanamur is long gone. Around 10 years I think. 

Not_Shameful

HOw is the average proficiency in English ability compared to Thailand or Cambodia say both with respect to business girls and the other just regular people. Also is there many freelancer only places ? I am not the least interested in any place with ladies drinks or hired hostess girls. Those places really turn me off - can't stand them ! And what is the ratio of regular English speaking tourist girls such as Australian, US, UK other Europe etc. to males. I know way back decades ago in Kuta Bali there was nearly as many non-attached foreign females as males. But Kuta Bali is too undeveloped(atleast it was) with no sidewalks and sometimes lack of street lights. Nothing worse than having to walk in dirt !  How is BAndung or is it too hilly which is a real turn off compared to places that are very flat ?

Blok M is freelancer only. Quality used to pick up after midnight as girls from hostess bars and massage places who were still looking for some income would turn up. That's 5+ years ago though, and a lot may have changed. 

The hotel bars (Shangri La, Le Meridien and so on) have always been freelancer only. The girls would double (at least) their rates when working in those places though. It used to be that you could find the same girls in Jalan Jaksa after the hotel bars closed for less than half the price. 

mmaaarrrkkk

I think its called Travel NOT Traveller.

and Blok M bars suck