Pattaya Live Streams >> Pattaya Girls Live Youtube | Pattaya Girls Live Facebook | Pattaya Girls On Tour YouTube | Pattaya Girls on Tour Facebook | Pattaya Girls on Tour YouTube 2 | Nightwish Girls Payment Portal |

IGNORED

Heat Rash

tez101

Everytime i come to Thailand i get a heat rash usually along the crease where my forearm meets my upper arm also on my neck and where my thigh joins my calf. usually its not too bad and some cream does the trick.  I also took these really good tablets that cleared it up last year when it was a bit worse than usual.

This year however i got it real bad bought cream and tablets  but they didn't work that well. It has also spread to my hands and feet . Luckily it has not gone anywhere near my groin!  Also i found a Pharmacy that had the good 7 day course tablets i took last year so i got those today and hopefully it clears up. I Also have a bit of a cold and my immune system is down so maybe that is why it spread so fast and far.

Luckily i'm here for twenty three days so missing a couple of days with resting is not too bad but its still a bummer.having a cold and the rash is a bad thing cause i don't feel much like going with girls while i have both so i will just try out some food places i've wanted to try. Anyone else get this type of rash when they come to Thailand?

try using cold powder ( bang yen ) after a shower . keeps the skin cool and dry , i swear by the stuff , nothing worse than when you get a outbreak of prickley heat round the bollocks . if you get a really persistent case try lao kao 40 degree and mix with chewed up beetel leaf , mix to a paste and apply to affected area , i know it sounds like Jungle voodoo medicine but it deffo works .

Archived