Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Opening soon

rottyboy

Ouch.......they are stunning mate,will make sure to pop in.

Regards:Matrix

When the life as you live it goes titts up, can you press Ctrl-alt-delete to remove it or is that only on the internet?

Posted Image

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• rottyboy

• todder

• beefy

• JASONTHAI

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

*posted on another board with a few changes*

Well, I personally can't comment on the barfines or anything of that sort but the place was done up nice. Big stage in view no matter where you sit at the bar, black and red theme so you didn't really feel holed up, poles for dancing everywhere, pool table in the back, ample seating room and an array of costumed girls from policewoman to airline stewardess to military. The airline stewardess was SMOOOOOKING hot and had some great silicone tits! The guys wanted to see but she wouldn't show them. I asked and 5 seconds later she had grabbed my hand, took me to toilet and had her shirt off. NICE! hehehehehe

A bit of a problem at check bin time as my bill (along with BM dv8) was also 570 Baht and I handed over 1,000. The girls then started this panicked back and forth routine before someone finally came up to me and said they had run out of change.

Hey, no problem, happens all the time.

15 minutes, still waiting....

Girl comes back with a fist full of 100 and 20 Baht bills and then walks up to me and says "How much was your bin again?"

:GiveBeer1:

Isn't that your job?

I tell her my bin was 570 and I give you 1,000. She runs for a calculator, does some quick math and hands me back 330 Baht. What the fuck? You JUST had the calculator and missed out on 100 Baht?

25 minutes to get 3 of us sorted for check bin.

OH...another thing.

Both Kolobos and I were drinking doubles....him, double G&T and me, double Sang Som/Coke. We watched the girl make the drinks and saw her pour ONE not even full shot and fill the rest of with tonic water. Kolobos, in true form, says something about it. She of course denies but after (honestly) ONE minute, her head was tucked down and she was back pouring another shot in the glass.

I don't like being ripped off when I'm already paying 140 Baht for a double Sang Som/Coke angry.gif

Other than those 2 incidents, had a great time. Met the bossman and he even bought a round of B-52's for us. Very nice guy!

The Davyson/Bigleg/Kolobos dance-off had to be one of the funniest things around and between the 3 of them, everyone in the place was smiling, clapping, cheering them on and laughing.

The crew takes over yet ANOTHER bar! hahahahahahaha

Every new place has its hiccups and if the 2 incidents I mentioned were the only ones then this place is well on its way to be a top bar in that area. It is a very nice place and the music was great!

When is it my turn in the barrel?

Thanks for the feedback and yes we did have a few little problems but that was expected. We did run out off change and a few bins were wrong but overall the day and night was a great success. Was great meeting a few new faces and a few old ones also. Its going to take time to get established and i do hope by xmas we have a top joint to visit. If someone received a single measure instead off a double then i gaurantee it was not intentional. There will be no rip off scams of any kind in chicaboom. We have a huge projector screen going up next week so the footy nights should be good. We are also doing a proper top notch breakfast from 8.00 am so i do hope a few will come and try. Feedback is always welcome and if you have any problems in chicaboom please ask one off the girls to come get me.

Thanks

Thanks for the feedback and yes we did have a few little problems but that was expected. We did run out off change and a few bins were wrong but overall the day and night was a great success. Was great meeting a few new faces and a few old ones also. Its going to take time to get established and i do hope by xmas we have a top joint to visit. If someone received a single measure instead off a double then i gaurantee it was not intentional. There will be no rip off scams of any kind in chicaboom. We have a huge projector screen going up next week so the footy nights should be good. We are also doing a proper top notch breakfast from 8.00 am so i do hope a few will come and try. Feedback is always welcome and if you have any problems in chicaboom please ask one off the girls to come get me.

Thanks

No problems, rottyboy.

New place, grand opening, shit happens.

Definitely not an experience that would put me off from ever coming back to your bar and you've done well with getting it going! The screens for SOCCER ( :P ) will be a great addition!

Thanks for making us drunken fools welcome!

Oh, and sorry about breaking the glass. It happens everywhere I go....my clumsiness can't be helped :P

When is it my turn in the barrel?

... We are also doing a proper top notch breakfast from 8.00 am so i do hope a few will come and try. Feedback is always welcome and if you have any problems in chicaboom please ask one off the girls to come get me.

Thanks

Well might be an idea to let your staff know :)

I thought I'd make the effort to support your new venture and instead of going for b'fast in Soi 6, where I was close to, I drove all the way over to Chica Boom, about 11.00 this morning, to find it dead and depressing, nothing worse than walking into a bar the morning after, with the cleaner trying to sort out last night's mess!

So, it was back across town to Soi 6, where I knew I could get a breakfast, rather than the promise of one.

Don't want to be mean, I know it's early days, but if you're going to the trouble of posting information on here at least make the effort to open the place at 8.00 AM.

I'll try again, when I know it's for real :Cry4:

• 2 years later...

The last post was 3 years ago mate, that maybe some indication.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

How long was it open for b4 it closed .

Daveo should know.

personally i didnt see the place,bad location ,i imagine up near the PN mansion way.who goes up there.

where is rotyboy now,the owner,why didnt he announce his closure,what is the place now.

Edited by actiondell4