Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Opening soon

rottyboy

We are opening a new place in south pattaya on soi 17. We are situated next door to Tigglebitties and opening saturday 13th all being well. I will be shamelessly plugging the place constantly on the lead up to opening night with pictures etc. We aim to be a little different from the norm. The sign is already up and the name off the place is Chicaboom. Plenty more details and pictures off our stunning girls to follow.

Thanks

will be back in oct will look in 4 sum Chicaboom boom cant wait to see pics so good luck and will c u soon

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• rottyboy

• todder

• beefy

• JASONTHAI

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hope you dont mind me posting this gary?

this is a PM i recieved about the bar :001_Thank_You5:

I have bought a bar over in south pattaya soi 17 next to tigglebitties only 5 mins from Walking Street on bike. Sholud be good as we have plans for something a little different. Mornings we do proper top notch english breakfast. Afternoons we have around 8-10 maybe more cracking girls all dressed in uniforms such as baby doll , air hostess , school teacher etc and they will tend to your needs. add to that 13 great rooms upstairs with nice short time rooms also. Nightime much off the same but we are looking at a few live bands and also beautiful women on tap.The whole place is air conditioned with wifi and the football will be shown on 3 lcd screens and a bloody huge 12 foot hd projector screen which is on its way from england now. The place is called chicaboom and we open i hope a week on saturday.

I will definately drop by when I come down in Oct. Good luck, mate.

I will be in Patts in November and will stop buy and say hello and see what you will have going . I hope you keep us informed about what type bar and pics of the girls. I always believe it is a good to support fellow BM in their businesses so they will be successful ,which also gives us good places to hang out and maybe a free.... :GiveBeer1:

I have never gone to bed with an ugly women but i have woken up with a few..

I have just been in to chicaboom,to do a bit of work for gary and i can tell you the place looks great,the rooms are huge air con,cable baths the lot loads of space the bar looks well wicked.Good Luck

Markib

I have just been in to chicaboom,to do a bit of work for gary and i can tell you the place looks great,the rooms are huge air con,cable baths the lot loads of space the bar looks well wicked.Good Luck

Markib

can you give me idiot proof direction to get there mate, not at all sure where soi 17 is? :D

can you give me idiot proof direction to get there mate, not at all sure where soi 17 is? :D

Find tonys gym then first set of lights after that turn left and its about 200 metres down on the right,you will see the sign

markyb

Find tonys gym then first set of lights after that turn left and its about 200 metres down on the right,you will see the sign

markyb

ok i did say idiot proof directions :rolleyes: where is tony's gym mate?

YES! YES! YES!

THATS WHAT I'M FUCKING TALKING ABOUT! FANTASTIC! :rolleyes:

Now, can we please get a map of where my new favourite bar is please?

Nice line-up! Me personaly like the 'police girl'. Good luck to your new business and see u soon.

Pattaya: You can checkout any time you like - but you can never leave - Eagles

Very nice--see you in october :Bravo1:

bolly

What... service... may I do you? Hmmm? You know I demand payment.--- I brought payment. Look! BAM!! An undead monkey! Top that!

2A2A2C5401C889635E9B5481680DBAF6.png

babydollsaddict.gif

I always like the discreteness of Tigglebitties, so your place will be a nice addition to the neighborhood! I'll make sure and stop by next week.

Yeah! Really nice pics.

Please, the google map link. With this map I'm not able to find it... :P

I think it is a must to visit your pub if I'm in the town at november. :)

Velllyy niiice!!!!!!!

Am havin the nurse so hands off!!!!!!!!

Great style and nice lookers too

All the breast to u and ur venture wil pop by wen in town...not til jan

Cheers

You cannot escape the spell or the lure of the Thai darkside Kyrano!!! Posted Image

A quote by Oscar Wilde " A cynic recognises the cost of everything, and the value of nothing"

Opening the doors at 12 midday tomorrow so if you get chance pop in and have a look. If all goes to plan things should be lively and we should be in for a good day. Plenty off beauties on show and lovely short time rooms available.

Thanks

post-3325-1221231451_thumbjpg