Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Luxury Pattaya Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Pattaya Investigations | Beavers Pattaya | Pattaya News | Pattaya Bars | The Night Wish Group | Add your Text or Event here

rottyboy

Opening soon

rottyboy

We are opening a new place in south pattaya on soi 17. We are situated next door to Tigglebitties and opening saturday 13th all being well. I will be shamelessly plugging the place constantly on the lead up to opening night with pictures etc. We aim to be a little different from the norm. The sign is already up and the name off the place is Chicaboom. Plenty more details and pictures off our stunning girls to follow.

Thanks

JASONTHAI

Best of luck with the new place M8 I leave on the 12th so won't be able to make it but I will try in Dec.

Cheers

JT

7-Eleven

I'll be there on the 16th buddy... look forward to it :)

Good luck with the launch

Mavrick

Hey Rotty welcome back to the board and good luck with the new place and what kinda place will it be please give us some more details please.

beefy

Ok im intrigued now Rotty, look forward to seeing your pictures and seeing what kinda place you are opening!

more than likely call in to see in december

ericco

You can count me in for a look-see in November. Best of luck mate :Hair_Out1:

Bagwan

Be in town on the 16th as well bud see you there for a cold one :Hair_Out1:

Wil

All the best...

I look forward to seeing some pictures in the upcoming weeks.

I will visit over the festive period.

Matrix

Is it a new LB venue ??????

:Cross_Fingers:

emjlsocavar
We are opening a new place in south pattaya on soi 17. We are situated next door to Tigglebitties and opening saturday 13th all being well. I will be shamelessly plugging the place constantly on the lead up to opening night with pictures etc. We aim to be a little different from the norm. The sign is already up and the name off the place is Chicaboom. Plenty more details and pictures off our stunning girls to follow.

Thanks

The name already sounds interesting: Chica (Spanish) and Boom (we all know what that means).\

Keen to know what the concept is like.

Mr Wiggy

Best of luck, will see you soon.

sleazy kii

good luck with the new place will pop in next time im in town

TXTOYZ

Schweetttttttttt!! I new place to check out ,love it. I cant wait to give it a look see. I will be waiting for the pictures patiently... Any pics yet???? lol

felix the cat

Love to see the pics..always interested in new bars..hope all goes well m8,good luck.

jaha

If you next door to Tigglebitties then that makes for another reason to head down to that part of Soi 17.

icheckyou

Thanks

I'll be there Sep 11 and i'm staying at Tigglebitties so I will stop in to say hi.

funkster67

Great name, good luck with the venture and hopefully see you in october.

todder

good luck gary, be down in nov. :Chokdee3:

Edited by todder

blue1878

Good luck with your new venture. I will be in Pattaya in December so I look forward to seeing your photo's between now and then :Chokdee3:

rottyboy

Thanks guys for all the positive responses and good lucks. We are still on schedule to open a week on saturday and i will post details soon. I will also be putting the pictures off our sexy staff all dressed in uniform.

Thanks again.

JASONTHAI
Thanks guys for all the positive responses and good lucks. We are still on schedule to open a week on saturday and i will post details soon. I will also be putting the pictures off our sexy staff all dressed in uniform.

Thanks again.

Which uniform :)

kluivert

all the best mate, look forward to the pics :D

sinterc007

I'm arriving on the 16th of October and will try to stop by as I'm only staying for two weeks and have a lot of things to do! I'm also thinking of opening a bar with my mate next year and I've also planned a meeting with a lawyer over there, and visit some friends who live there for a couple of years now!

But I have written down the name of your bar and put it on my to do list!

suakopannu

I am due in tomorrow so will try to come by when you open :) keep us posted :)

Benny10

Good luck.

I'll be around an have a look.