IGNORED

Prayut orders probe into Rohingya death camps to be done in 10 days

News Bandit

Prime Minister Prayut Chan-o-cha ordered that the probe into the detention and killings of Rohingya migrants at border camps in Songkhla had to be done in ten days, Deputy Prime Minister and Defence Minister Prawit Wongsuwan said Wednesday.

View the full article

Here is a chance for the dear leader to really show some brass. What will happen, though, is some low level folks will be arrested, the mid level folks will be transferred and those at the top will continue on as before. He hasn't even made a statement deploring slavery, but he sure is upset that Thailand might look bad. 

I did not know her name, I did not know her name but I sure did love the way she laughed and called me honey.

I did not know her name, I did not know her name but I sure did love the way she laughed and took my money.

Archived