IGNORED

Herpes treatments .. over the counter?

noself

just go to any pharmacy , no need to go doctor

I have a Problem..... I just can't decide if its a good problem or a bad problem...

I got anti-virals without a prescription so you shouldn't have any problems. Just for the record is was for shingles and not another type of herpes... :P

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

are the drugs used to treat herpes available over the counter in a pharmacy or would i need to go to a doctor first?  

acyclovir (Zovirax), famciclovir (Famvir), and valacyclovir(Valtrex). . over the counter?

are you asking this question about Thailand??? 

I know the first one is available and I've used it on my lips. I don't know about the other two and any other kind of herpes. 

But sure you can see a doctor first which means that you'll buy the medicine at the hospital too. It's not just one kind either. They try to sell a whole bunch at the same time. One for herpes, another one for your stomach just in case the medicine for herpes isn't good for your stomach, maybe some for headache or other discomfort caused by whichever medicine or your condition etc. etc. etc. It's good to double check what the medicine you got is for and why American pharmacies aren't allowed to see that medicine or why it's banned in some countries etc.

Got it yet? See the doctor overseas.

But sure you can see a doctor first which means that you'll buy the medicine at the hospital too.

It's a good idea not to buy medicines from a hospital as they charge more than pharmacies.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

Its probably not a good idea to self medicate unless you know what you're doing :Puke2:

Its probably not a good idea to self medicate unless you know what you're doing :Puke2:

I think someone who has herpes knows what to do when they have an outbreak. Not much point going to a doctor unless there is a change of some sort.

I think someone who has herpes knows what to do when they have an outbreak. Not much point going to a doctor unless there is a change of some sort.

They should do, but then we are privy to some fuck wits posts and going by them wellllllllllllllll who knows what is in the heads at times 55555555555

the pharmacy at thr bottom of soi dianna sells acyclovir for 80 baht a tube bought one a couple of weeks ago[just in case]

any holes a goal

Vilerm (200mg, 400mg and 800mg tablets) is commonly available in pharmacies in Pattaya.

Also available in cream form.  Taken at the first tingly signs of a herpes outbreak they are very effective.

Around 80 baht for a foil of 5 tablets.  Other generic brands also readily available.

No prescription is asked for when purchasing.

herpes is very much the  sex disease in pattaya at the moment...lost count of the girls who have it...remember a blow job you can easy get it...

• 5 weeks later...

Yes but many prescription style drugs are not cheap in Thailand if you have a PBS system back home its way cheaper...

Archived