Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Room with jacuzzi for 3000 baht or less?

Satyxis

Hello,

I will be in Pattaya during the first half of July, and I am looking for a room with a Jacuzzi/Hot tub in the price range of 3000 baht or lower. Does anybody know of one or can suggest a good one? 

I believe LK Empress has this, but they don't allow guests under 20... While I have no specific plans, my thought is that I should keep my options open on that account. I would hate to meet a girl while out and about, then come back to the room, and find that she isn't allowed to join me...

Thanks for your help!

China Garden on Soi Lengkee. During Low season, jacuzzi room 1200 baht. Best value in town.

Nice, modern, big rooms. And has Steak & Co. restaurant downstairs for what I consider the best steak in Pattaya.

Great location too. Just minutes walk from LK Metro, Soi Diana beer bars, Soi Honey massage shops and Soi Buahkao beer bars and massage places....... and Pooks bar....if you're that way inclined. :GoldenSmile1:

Only downside might be if you want to go to Walking Street every night. But even then, it's a short walk to Beach rd to get a baht bus. Or you can just walk along Beach rd down to WS and check out the coconut bar on the way.

I second the china garden,, great spot. Clean, safe and well managed. Rooms are great and never had an issue there.

Some Condos in VT6 have jacuzzis.

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

Galaxy Suites above the Walking Street AGoGO, Heaven Above has a jacuzzi room that I think fits your price category.  VERY convenient location - right in the center of the Walking Street action.  You can find out more info on their jacuzzi room on their web site.

http://www.heavenabovepattaya.com/heavenabove/index.htm

Retired in Pattaya, Thailand - arrived April 1, 2014... Ohhhhh yeahhhhhh... LiveN my dream!

:GrinNod1:  :GoldenSmile1:  :24:

Thanks for the quick responses!

I think the China Garden might be exactly what I was looking for...

Galaxy Suites above the Walking Street AGoGO, Heaven Above has a jacuzzi room that I think fits your price category. VERY convenient location - right in the center of the Walking Street action. You can find out more info on their jacuzzi room on their web site.

http://www.heavenabovepattaya.com/heavenabove/index.htm

Have you stayed here as I was wondering how noisy it is?

Have you stayed here as I was wondering how noisy it is?

Galaxy Suites can be noisy till about 3am.  Most of our customers do not find this a problem as they are still out and about to early morning.  If you are going to bed early, maybe Galaxy Suites is not for you.  We do get consistently good reviews on TripAdvisor.  Regardless, do enjoy your stay in Pattaya.

Daylight was something God made so that life was not one endless party.

Nutosf

If you're into Soi6 there is a jacuzzi room available in Queen Vic.  

I know it's pretty baby, but I didn't take it out for air.

The manager of China Garden is actually on the forum mate. You can PM him to discuss a booking. And I wouldn't waste any time. It gets booked out pretty fast.

Yuri is the on-site Western manager, drop him an email at  [email protected] with your dates. I'm the owner but Yuri takes care of all the booking (it avoids double bookings), Soi Lengkee is nice and quiet with a restaurant one side & coffee shop the other side. Girl(s) friendly of course :GoldenSmile1:  ... Jacuzzi room is 1,200 Baht from 1st May - 31st October !!!   Steakhouse downstairs or served in the room .... hmmmm

www.chinagardenpattaya.com

China-Garden-30.jpg

11175054_1610717202504619_3357247627656332613_n.jpg

Galaxy Suites can be noisy till about 3am. Most of our customers do not find this a problem as they are still out and about to early morning. If you are going to bed early, maybe Galaxy Suites is not for you. We do get consistently good reviews on TripAdvisor. Regardless, do enjoy your stay in Pattaya.

Ok thanks, like the bar and nearly stayed there last time

swiss restaurant / hotel has a suite on top floor with terrace and jaccuzzi on it i believe.

Soi Diamond.

so you get out door jaccuzzi.

http://www.swissfood.net/HotelRoofSuite.htm

I am not reccomending it, as i know not too much about the place, i just know it is there.

China Garden on Soi Lengkee. During Low season, jacuzzi room 1200 baht. Best value in town.

Nice, modern, big rooms. And has Steak & Co. restaurant downstairs for what I consider the best steak in Pattaya.

Great location too. Just minutes walk from LK Metro, Soi Diana beer bars, Soi Honey massage shops and Soi Buahkao beer bars and massage places....... and Pooks bar....if you're that way inclined. :GoldenSmile1:

Only downside might be if you want to go to Walking Street every night. But even then, it's a short walk to Beach rd to get a baht bus. Or you can just walk along Beach rd down to WS and check out the coconut bar on the way.

I would recommend china garden to, I will stay there for the 6e time in July and the 3e time in the jacuzzi room.

Very nice rooms and friendly staff for a very fair prize.

Going from there to Soi 6 or Walking Street is very easy as you have a motorbike taxi across the street. Just clap your hands and the guy come pick you up without having to cross the street lol

Quiet guy

Soi 6 professional butterfly

Archived