IGNORED

spy cameras

pussybanger

Does anyone know of where to buy secret spy cameras so I can record sex in Cubs...eg bar girls giving blow jobs etc...are they cheap to buy in pattaya

id also like to know!!! maybe try amazon

Just use a regular VDO cam or your phone....

.....cant see the problem????

Theres this thing called 'the internet' also known as "world wide web"

you can buy almost anything there.

;-)

no im serious. :-D

really, try google. 55

This is a bad idea, unless your concept of a good time includes being beaten up by a gang of mototaxi friends of the bar/gogo manager/owner.  :Dunno:

Just ask if you can video as part of the negotiation before barfining a girl. May take a bit longer to find one who will, but eventually you'll have a taker if you offer enough of a tip.  No need for secrecy unless that's your fetish?

• 1 month later...

I take my phone out all the time. Just go to the corner just in case the owner is watching

I used to see some of the shops in Thailand sell spy camera watches, haven't seen them around anymore

There is a big issue in "spy cameras" which is the sensor size. All those cameras inside a watch/sunglasses/pen have ridiculously small sensors which are barely usable for recording even in broad daylight. The smaller the sensor area, the less photons it can capture and the shittier/blurrier/graininer your photo/video will look. 

These spy cameras have sensors that are not only really small, but also low quality. Forget anything indoors, especially with low light (such as gogos, short time rooms, closed bars and pretty much anywhere in the night). 

Living the dream!

sounds like a dickbrained idea but if your really intent on doing it you can find everything you need from a stall in central festival on level 5

There's street traders who sell these things as well. Just sit in any bar for a while in the afternoon.

So, in short, you can get them anywhere.

Unless though you have been trained in counter-intelligence / counter-surveillance, you had better be pretty confident about completing your mission. The penalty for getting caught will be more than a dry slap.

There's street traders who sell these things as well. Just sit in any bar for a while in the afternoon.

So, in short, you can get them anywhere.

Unless though you have been trained in counter-intelligence / counter-surveillance, you had better be pretty confident about completing your mission. The penalty for getting caught will be more than a dry slap.

id be more inclined to buy it from somewhere i could actually find again if it was either faulty or just flat out fake

These spy cameras have sensors that are not only really small, but also low quality. Forget anything indoors, especially with low light (such as gogos, short time rooms, closed bars and pretty much anywhere in the night).

There are numbers of "spy videos" on YouTube taken inside agogos,

and their quality is often rather good :wink:

Example:

https://youtube.com/watch?v=BIuynMf8TnA

Example:

https://youtube.com/watch?v=BIuynMf8TnA

There are plenty of bits in that vid that suggest it is anything but a "spy video"

There are plenty of bits in that vid that suggest it is anything but a "spy video"

"hidden" camera but not matter what the title or description i still dont buy it

OK. I took a random one, maybe not so "hidden", yes,

but more like some promotion video

Would have to search for a good one on Youtube

but uneasyvright now on my small screen.

Edited by Oukiva

OK. I took a random one, maybe not so "hidden" yes.

Another try?

That actually looks more legit.

Met someone a couple of years ago that told me that he had some sort of motion activated spy cam software program on his laptop , that with the lid open it looked like the laptop was switched off , but it was actually using the integrated webcam to record to the hard drive...he said he used it for security reasons ....yea sure.

Street hawkers are selling them round the bars,  watches, pens etc with video recording. Bought a watch a couple of months ago in Wetherspoons for 1000 bt. Hd and uploads the video straight onto the laptop no problems with it. 

Stevie

Met someone a couple of years ago that told me that he had some sort of motion activated spy cam software program on his laptop , that with the lid open it looked like the laptop was switched off , but it was actually using the integrated webcam to record to the hard drive...he said he used it for security reasons ....yea sure.

Yawcam is the software

Proof here it works

cleaner stealing money and going through my belongings at L.K. ... Metropole hotel pattaya l.k. metropole

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0DEqey5bL00

http://www.google.be/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CCQQtwIwAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3D0DEqey5bL00&ei=46mGVeTaIpScugSI7YKwCQ&usg=AFQjCNFGYZNLKbq3RTnrSl_bL-rz9UBOeQ

Edited by david555
  • Like 2

Non native English writing poster, not using a spell checker !! 

As the other guys, I really doubt that this was taken with a cheap spy camera like the watch/pen ones. The girl even looks and smiles at the camera at one point, so definitely the guy had some permission to record it.

To get good quality maybe an action camera hidden inside a cigarette box or an iphone with a periscope ( http://www.psfk.com/2013/09/camera-iphone-periscope.html )

Living the dream!

Cheap to buy but your hospital bill may be massive.

+1

Ask and pay or you may find you pay more then you wish too.

JDM

if you are Looking to rent an apartment in a condo take a look at my website.

http://www.condopattaya-rent.com

Don't work. I have a spy camera bought on eBay. Picture quality is low, not usable at night and if you get caught coz these things are bulky and everyone knows bout them, you are in for a treat.:blink: