Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Etihad at £384..

Harvey707

Booked for start of June 4 week trip.  The prices were so low. Emirates was £369 Qatar £379 Turkish £389

Picked Etihad at £384 as timings were better suited standard connections, but Emirates was toss of a coin either way, just that it was Gatwick rather than Heathrow swung the balance

These Prices I was paying in and around 1995 when taxes were a Fiver !!

Great price . 

Great price . 

All through May and June same prices and even first ten days of July only marginally more (goes up thereafter)

Everyone saying the same half busy to the connection Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Doha etc but very quiet on 2nd leg

it is a great price as long as it does not involve EY20

Great price mate,wish we could get same kind of price from Birmingham.

Theyre using 2 a380 s on the lhr auh route now aswell, which when I used in feb was the best economy seat ive ever used, and I believe ey20 is now an a380

href="/monthly_10_2009/post-1-125681518559.png">post-1-125681518559.png

Theyre using 2 a380 s on the lhr auh route now aswell, which when I used in feb was the best economy seat ive ever used, and I believe ey20 is now an a380

yes but EY 20 would involve either an 8.40 min wait or a 10.10 min wait.

it is a great price as long as it does not involve EY20

No its the Standard connection arriving into AD early in morning connects couple hours after

No its the Standard connection arriving into AD early in morning connects couple hours after

Guess it's either EY408--08.40am departure or EY404--10.10am departure

EY408 is the best departure. 

What site did you book through?  Awesome price

Why is this? Less connection time? Better plane? Less passengers? Just curious. :)

Why is this? Less connection time? Better plane? Less passengers? Just curious. :)

im a regular and EY404 gets delayed alot

I have a Problem..... I just can't decide if its a good problem or a bad problem...

I've always blown Etihad and got the EY404. The taxi gets me in the hotel before 10pm and I'm ready to hit the town 30min later.

After looking at various deals from KLM, Air France, Quatar and Emirates this summer I think I will still be booking Etihad as I cannot fault them thus far.

Guess it's either EY408--08.40am departure or EY404--10.10am departure

certainly is.

shorter wait and more reliable arrival time into bkk.

this trip i went for EY404 as it was 50 pounds cheaper and i get in the lounge anyway so for an extra 2 hrs waiting it was worth it.

glad i did cos i got upgraded and the flight arrived a few minutes early. deep joy.

im a regular and EY404 gets delayed alot

Ic, just checked and I'm flying EY408 on 13/6. :)

Any idea how full this flight will be?

i was on it 2 weeks ago and it was almost full :GoldenSmile1:

I have a Problem..... I just can't decide if its a good problem or a bad problem...

i was on it 2 weeks ago and it was almost full :GoldenSmile1:

i only have an upgrade chance if the flight is full and they have the space in business. but happy days when it happens

Go to www.expertflyer.com - Register (free) and you can then see present seat bookings made for your flight.

Go to www.expertflyer.com - Register (free) and you can then see present seat bookings made for your flight.

Thanks.. that's a lot more easier then making 'fake' bookings on Etihads website to see how many chairs are still unoccupied. :)

For now the plane isn't even half full...

Thanks.. that's a lot more easier then making 'fake' bookings on Etihads website to see how many chairs are still unoccupied. :)

For now the plane isn't even half full...

unoccupied has nothing to do with seats sold in advance.

(i always book my seat when i buy it)

just means the seats that appear to be empty have not yet been allocated to specific passengers which happens at check in

unoccupied has nothing to do with seats booked in advance.

(i always book my seat when i buy it)

just means the seats that appear to be empty have not yet been allocated to specific passengers which happens at check in

Ah that explains a lot... :)

EY404 is always subject  to delays

Archived