IGNORED

Ruby Club Guest House 2012, 2014

PotentialExpat

I stayed here twice, once in 2012, again last year and must complain about the false advertising.  No matter how hard I looked I never found Jessica Rabbit with the dye job.  That is false advertising and absolute bullshit!  :AngryWink:  I was going to LT the fuck out of her too... :Cry3:

Overall, it could be a great place to stay depending on what you're looking for.  The rooms look a lot bigger in the pictures than they actually are.  Once inside it felt quite small to me, so if having some space is important, you're not getting it here.  Then again, if all you're looking for is a shower, toiler and bed, mission accomplished and probably under budget.  I don't think I ever paid more than 600 baht/night, and you can't argue with that.  During low season, rooms start at 700 during high season.

The best and worst part of it is that Ruby Club is also one of the friendly neighborhood brothels on Soi 6.  This is convenient, because you can go downstairs, grab a girl and be banging her in 3 minutes total.  This is inconvenient, because once you start banging in the girls there they will typically be on you for a session whenever you see them, now that you've established you're banging the in house girls.  So definitely set expectations ASAP. 

Whether Ruby Club is for you or not really depends on what you want out of a hotel.  If you want a place to crash, shower and maybe bring some girls (no problem with outside working girls of course) and do it at a bargain price, I don't know that there is a better bargain out there.  Because Pattaya hotels are relatively cheap it's easy to recommend spending two or three times as much and still not spend that much per night by western standards.  If a small room in a club on Soi 6 sounds awesome to you, go for it, you won't regret it.  If you don't want to feel cramped, you may have wished you spent an extra 300 baht per night somewhere else.

Very good for what it is, the question is whether or not it's something you want.

• 3 weeks later...

I stayed in Ruby club for 23 days. And it was a very good experience. I stayed in the 700baht price room. And thinking size of the room is ok. The Little problem for me that it doesn't have balcony. But size not problem. Before i stayed in guest houses for the same price, and i don't remember where was better size. 

But Soi6 it is great fun. I never had problems with girls from Ruby and with other girls. 16 girls were in my room and always was great fun. And i have very good relationship with Ruby girls. But i have never slept with them because i don't like sleep with a girl who work in my hotel. But was with a girl from the Butterfly bar on the right and with a girl from the Route69 in front of. Great manager of hotel. Great stuff. Great service. I like my stay there.

The only problem. It's hard to start the day and the morning breakfast with alcohol. And living on Soi6 you spend a lot of money on alcohol and girls more than usual. But it is fantastic fun.

Butterfly, maomao, ting tong, Yuri always  :Drunk1:

33 years. 14 trips to Pattaya! 15h trip November-December

ibar and soi6 guy 🇹🇭

• 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...

How's the noise levels in the rooms from the music downstairs ?  What time does Soi 6 normally start to wind down ?

1am everything is lights off and closed. mostly.

Archived