IGNORED

Hotels in yasothon

malct

Just stayed in a small hotel next to big C in yasothon and I have to say, for 450 baht, it was value for money with big rooms, led TV and free coffee in the morning, we normally stay in the green park but wanted to look at other hotels, checked out the city hotel and what a dive it was, we decided to look around for a hotel for the rocket festival but most hotels was full, but I was amazed on how many smaller hotels there was in the town, we found one called BM Grand hotel. A lot of these hotels are not on the web, so it pays to have a look around. Even found one at the bus station, One thing I did notice, the price is double for the rocket festival. We also found a western restaurant on the main road too which was very nice, not sure if yasothon will ever become more populated with westerner's but I only met 1 other UK guy who was on holiday with his wife, but I am sure there will be some westerners out in the sticks somewhere.

yes issan is not what it was..new hotel everywhere,and cheap

Archived