IGNORED

Best Currencies exchange in pattaya

Markyp4334

Just wondering where the best exchange places are in pattaya if anyone has any thoughts

Just wondering where the best exchange places are in pattaya if anyone has any thoughts

Usually yellow TT exchange offices throughout the city. Also blue exchange office near R-Con bar on soi Buakhao.

THAJEC Thajský muž TRIP 37 - 30.November 2018 - 28.1.2019

On my last trip (one month ago) nearly all the currency exchange booths were quoting the same rates - for aussie dollars anyway.

The only ones that were lower were the ones in walking st. So stick to 2nd rd or soi bukaou

12 Pints in Know it all

I found the best rates to be along Soi Bakhao near LK Metro, in a block there are about 8 booths, so quick walk to check them all. When it was 32.5 to the Baht i found up to a 0.4 baht difference above and below in the surrounding area.

This is a VERY often asked question.  For future reference, basic questions like this are often answered by using the search function of the forum.   :Think1:

The current consensus of where to usually find the best rates in Pattaya seems to be TT Exchange (the yellow booths).

At least the baht is moving in the right direction at last, according to Xe it's lost 2 baht per euro this week after the interest rate change.

Yenjit up on second floor of Tops usually have good rates!

Plahgat

When no money... she no give honey! 

TT Exchange.  Yellow and Black signs.  Quite a few popping up around town.

TT Exchange, their rates are usually .10 below the XE converter rate (US Dollar), not sure about other currencies.

image.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

SUPER RICH is the best !!!

central festival ground floor !!!

I went there in March this year and it was a different Name, not Super Rich.  Exchange rate was still good thought, best in Central.

TT are usually  either the best rate or so close to it that it hardly makes the effort of finding another one worth while.

their branch network is constantly growing and they have by far the largest number of booths all over the place.

as a general rule try and change monday to friday, weekends most times the rates ease back slightly

TT Exchange, their rates are usually .10 below the XE converter rate (US Dollar), not sure about other currencies.

Is that picture recent?

I thought GBP was over 50 at the moment most places?

Is that picture recent?

I thought GBP was over 50 at the moment most places?

No mate dont worry, I would guess it was taken in 2013 judging by the rates.

The photo was Im sure just posted to show what the TT boths look like.

Keep this link for the TT rates, they do change during the day but these are the days opening exchange rates.

http://baht.thaivisa.com/

In the beginning was the word and the word was "In" :ThumbUp6:

^^ No worries, that picture is a few years old. For daily pictures of exchanges booth's, check out Sa-teefs thread:

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/29277-thai-girls-on-motorbikes-its-sunday-may-17th-in-pattaya/

(He updates thread name every day, so search for motorbikes if you can't find it)

Following is courtesy of Sa-teef:

DSC03434Fw_zpsc2dl9fwb.jpg

The Thai Friendly Master Index - tfmi.wtf - 1700 ladies, 5000 reviews and still growing

Crowd Sourcing: use the button on the TFMI or go to tfmi.wtf/form

Just keep in mind that T&T will not take traveler's checks. Not many people use them these days, but some still swear by them.

Exchanged at TT this morning @ 33.25 to USD. Walked around Beach and Second roads afterward and saw other legit places offering 33.18, even a couple hole-in-the-wall 'exchanges' still offering under 33 to the clueless. :(

where can i find the EUR > BAHT rate from theKasikornbank ?somebody has a link ?thanks

http://daytodaydata.net/

Most accurate for most of thr banks and super rich.

All eithin 40 minutes to an hour ago.

Always updated

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Facebook: Damo Damo

Thai Phone: 09 4332 9734

First Report (not first trip)

Next Trip - SONGKRAN 2015

Pattaya Pattaya......... Poo ying love you mak mak

Exchanged at TT this morning @ 33.25 to USD. Walked around Beach and Second roads afterward and saw other legit places offering 33.18, even a couple hole-in-the-wall 'exchanges' still offering under 33 to the clueless. :(

Seems as though TT takes the lowest commission. I calculate it to be about 12/100 of one baht on an $100 USD exchange. Hence, when you got 33.25, the official rate may have been 33.37.

This is a VERY often asked question.  For future reference, basic questions like this are often answered by using the search function of the forum.   :Think1:

The current consensus of where to usually find the best rates in Pattaya seems to be TT Exchange (the yellow booths).

Agree with you.That's also my experience.Cheers.

post-1-0-28227900-1338976307.gif

Yenjit up on second floor of Tops usually have good rates!

Plahgat

. Yes But only for cash.

post-1-0-28227900-1338976307.gif

Archived