IGNORED

constraction next to viewtalay 6?

tomcom

someone told me that constraction is due to start in june.can any one conferm it as i want to stay there in june.

constraction  = construction + distraction?

Was wondering when they are gonna start building something off that bare land . It looked like a mini Jungle in the middle of everything .

its BETTER to be PISSED OFF then PISSED ON!!!..

Even if they do start in June, it'll probably take a few weeks to clear and level the site, and lay out the dimensions; then another few weeks to dig foundation and do concrete, et cetera. "This Is Thailand" after all.

Don't worry, it may be months before it starts to have a visual/noise impact.

Was wondering when they are gonna start building something off that bare land . It looked like a mini jungle in the middle ................

It's all in the thread I linked Gobby....photos plans and everything...but no building yet.

Even if they do start in June, it'll probably take a few weeks to clear and level the site, and lay out the dimensions; then another few weeks to dig foundation and do concrete, et cetera. "This Is Thailand" after all.

Don't worry, it may be months before it starts to have a visual/noise impact.

the foundations is the worst part,when they start driving in those long pillons..they knock them in using a crane..they drop a big weight..it can be heard for miles...view talay 6 is my favourite place to stay..I won't be staying there until construction is finished..I like to party at night and be able to get some sleep..good luck to those staying here during this time..you will need it....whenever it starts that is

yea , those pillons are shockers because  its a coastal area. that's the way its done. love that place but...... perhaps when its all over.

Archived