IGNORED

Whitehouse Condotel for golf

nirvana

Has anyone used the Whitehouse Condotel for their golfing arrangements? If so, can you please describe your experiences (courses played, prompt pick-up, etc.)? Thanks.

Walk down to to The Haven approx 60Mt towards Beach road on the left.

They play Mon, Wed, Fri  Transport to the courses included in fee.

Check the Haven hotel web site for the courses that are being played for the dates that you are there.

• 1 month later...

I just finished a four day stay at the Whitehouse Condotel and it was great. The staff were very friendly, and the manager was a great guy too. During my stay they arranged for a Sunday tee time at Bangpra for 2750 baht including transportation. My playing companions were true gentlemen, and it was a pleasure accompanying them. Everything was organized for me, and all I had to do was pay, get in the van, and play golf once we arrived. Overall, it was a great experience, but I wish they arranged golfing events more often than once per week.

My family joined me, so I had to switch to the Hard Rock hotel. I stopped by the Golf Club on LK Metro and joined them on their event to Laem Chabang. This event was not as efficiently organized as the Whitehouse one, but it was still idiot proof. My golf game sucked that day, but it was still a fun day. Once again, I played with a great group of guys, so it was an enjoyable experience. I'll join them again tomorrow and provide another update.

I live in the Whitehouse.  The guy who built the place is a brit but I think he hired a guy to run the golf for him as he is getting on in age.

I don't play golf with them.  But don't get the wrong idea.  The reason is I am already booked solid with golf from playing in Pattaya for 20 years with a variety of other groups and friends that when I bought my condo it was for the condo not the golf.  Knowing Joe I have no doubt that the golf is well run and he will keep idiots out.  He has a low tolerance for guys who aren't gentlemen on the golf course so I expect this extends to his golf outings.

My regular golf was always with Outback, Lewinskis, Golf Club, and just pals going to Siam.  I have played with Haven and have no issues with them either.  There is also the Sportsman next door to Whitehouse that runs golf.  Essentially if you stay at Whitehouse your options are wide open.

Stayed at the Whitehouse on my first trip years ago,now I live here,I see Joe sometimes and he still says hello and remembers my name,never played Golf while I was there,but a lot of Golfers stay there,nice well run hotel as well.

My youtube channel .....https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxoT31MMwxjrLmj6um_BnlA

2 Weeks in Jomtien trip report, photo heavy and videos.....  http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/307477-big-g-returns-2-weeks-in-november-photo-heavy-and-some-videos/

First trip report,more then 500 images.

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/177415-small-trip-reportbut-heaps-of-photos500-plus/

I think you will have no problem. Like some I never stayed there or joined their Golf tours but I have stayed on Soi 13 allot and always saw guys loading and unloading clubs into mini vans there so I assume its a regular thing and probably well run.

Stayed at the Whitehouse on my first trip years ago,now I live here,I see Joe sometimes and he still says hello and remembers my name,never played Golf while I was there,but a lot of Golfers stay there,nice well run Hotel as well.

You must be a neighbor then.  I own a condo in Whitehouse and spend 5 months a year there.  Do yo own a condo as well?

I went golfing with the gentlemen from the Whitehouse Condotel again on Sunday, and it was another first class event. I believe that they are out on another event today, but I am not feeling well so I could not attend. Joining their excursions is highly recommended.

Nirvana, thanks for the intell. I am thinking of staying at Whitehouse Condotel, what room options would you recommed. Have stayed at LK Empress past trips but looking for a change.

I do play golf at least 10 days out of the two weeks i stay.

Superior rooms are a little tight for me, so I would go with Deluxe if it's available. I'm sure the suites are amazing, but I haven't stayed in one yet. The staff is great so I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay. Good luck.

• 2 months later...

I'm back at Whitehouse for another two week stay. They organized another golf excision for us yesterday, and it was fantastic. Another great day of golf, organized well, with real gentlemen. Once again, Whitehouse is highly recommended.

I'm back at Whitehouse for another two week stay. They organized another golf excision for us yesterday, and it was fantastic. Another great day of golf, organized well, with real gentlemen. Once again, Whitehouse is highly recommended.

Where did you guys play ?

We played at Laem Chabang and we will go to Burapha today. I also went to Pleasant Valley with the Golf Glub on Friday. PV sucked due to everything being OB. That course is not recommended, but Phil was as entertaining as ever.

Superior rooms are a little tight for me, so I would go with Deluxe if it's available. I'm sure the suites are amazing, but I haven't stayed in one yet. The staff is great so I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay. Good luck.

The suites are definitely amazing.  This was my favorite hotel when I would come for holiday.

Archived