Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Ice Hockey World Cup - The biggest sporting event of the year 2015 in the Czech Republic.

THAJEC

Its unfortunate that this also goes on the same time as the Stanley Cup. Allot of great players who's team are playing for the cup do not compete for their countries teams.

Go Canada!!!!!!!

luckily i live close to Ostrava.

unfortunately my English team are not present.

Its unfortunate that this also goes on the same time as the Stanley Cup. Allot of great players who's team are playing for the cup do not compete for their countries teams.

Go Canada!!!!!!!

Yes, that's always a problem when many players can these and other reasons, such as contracts, insurance, injuries come and really form a team composed of the best players.

THAJEC Thajský muž TRIP 37 - 30.November 2018 - 28.1.2019

luckily i live close to Ostrava.

unfortunately my English team are not present.

Do not be sad, your country excels again in other kinds of sports.  :GoldenSmile1: I hope you fully taking great atmosphere championship, which is likely to surpass the previous record of visitors.

If you are Finnish, it is certain that in the final, unfortunately we see. :hello09: Good luck to all teams. Already in the quarterfinals, no weak opponents.

Well home calls tomorrow for us or you guys :D Good luck and i hope/know its going to be tight good game.

Well home calls tomorrow for us or you guys :D Good luck and i hope/know its going to be tight good game.

Great match! Thanks for good luck.

Great match! Thanks for good luck.

Was a good game, but have to say referees are total bullshit and amateurs in these games, yes i am talking abit thru finnish eyes but really shame how referees handle this game again. 2 penaltys out of no where.

but its over so good luck to take canada thats going to be hard.

Results of quarterfinal matches:

Canada - Belarus 9: 0
USA - Switzerland 3: 1
Russia - Sweden 5: 3
Czech - Finland 5: 3

Winning teams Czech, Russia, Canada and the USA will play in the semifinals Saturday.

Belarus, Sweden, Switzerland and Finland go home. Thanks for the game.

Best player Jaromir Jágr. Thanks to Jágr at the age of 43 years for a great great game and an amazing experience:GoldenSmile1:

Semifinals matches :

Russia - USA

Cannada - Czech

We'll meet with the strongest yet a great playing  team Canada.

JÁGR.jpg

Fucking Jagr is amazing.He has been good for 3 decades.lol

Fucking Jágr je amazing.He bylo dobré pro 3 decades.lol

:GrinNod1:

It was surreal, and his match. It's a hockey legend and I hope he did not say its last word.What he managed in hockey, he proved so far few.

Already, the Czech hockey nation happy and in great anticipation of some of the medals. Hockey fever in the Czech Republic these days is incredible.

Pekka.jpg

Plekanec to strengthen MS Bohemia. Rose wants to play with Jágr

Prague - Czech hockey national team in Saturday's semifinal World Cup against Canada strengthens striker Tomas Plekanec . Support Montreal is on the way to Prague.

"He's a player with whom I was waiting. He will arrive this afternoon and I want him to go into the game tomorrow," said coach Vladimir Ruzicka national selection after Friday's practice.

Do touchline to Jagr

Montreal attacker waits after arriving in the Czech Republic only a short acclimatization as a team before tomorrow's semi Today's Czech training is planned and misses tomorrow's skate team already canceled. "It will be hard for him, but it's a player who can help us," said Ruzicka.

Czech coach said he Plekanec ranks second in formation to Jaromir Jagr. At this point he still played Jan Smith, who with Jagr in a duel with Finland arranged for four of the five Czech goals.

"I'm thinking about it, he will play center with Jagr, but still discuss it. They touchline must be balanced," Ruzicka said. Who with this pair will play on the left wing is not yet clear.

Plekanec waiting for Quarterfinal

The possibility that the Plekanec connected to representation, it was speculated ever since Montreal lost in the second round playoff NHL with Tampa. That's why coach Vladimir Ruzicka become full last vacancy on the Czech roster.

Given that the players brought in Kladno club ended the season on Wednesday night European time, could Plekanec to Prague arrive earlier. In Montreal, he is waiting to see if Czech hockey players manage quarterfinal duel against Finland.

Czech fans are before today's match against Canada entertainment and crazy at the same time

The Russian government has not ruled out that in the case of the procedure of the Russian national hockey teams across the USA after the semifinal to the final, coming to Prague to Russian President Putin.

Fans are crazy.jpg

Sorry Thajec.Too strong.

Sorry Thajec.Too strong.

Semifinal result CZECH - CANADA  0:2

Honestly Canadian team was a little better in this matchEspecially in the second part of the first period and 2nd. periods. Especially combinatorial game, skating and effort put goal

We were a bit annoyed unrecognized force a regular goal, but honestly Canadian team had more chances sighting bars and more of the game.

Good luck for Canada team in finals and for our guys in battle for bronze medal.

Fucking Jagr is amazing.He has been good for 3 decades.lol

Yeah vastly underrated player too with Pittsburgh I used to think he was more dominant than Mario when he wanted to be.

2nd semifinal result:

USA- RUSSIA  0:4

Nice hockey with fast skating and playing style. With regard to the development of the game until quite harsh result for the USA.

CZECH-USA 0:3

The US team was the better in match for 3rd place. Players had better movement, a combination of greater pressure on the opponent's goal and the greater efficiency of shooting.

USA takes bronze medals.

CZECH potato medal.
Without shooting a goal  team can not win.

CZECH-USA 0:3

The US team was the better in match for 3rd place. Players had better movement, a combination of greater pressure on the opponent's goal and the greater efficiency of shooting.

USA takes bronze medals.

CZECH potato medal.Without shooting a goal  team can not win.

Sorry buddy.

Sorry buddy.

It was a very poor performance of our team last game. For this performance, without shooting :hello09:  goals in the last two matches it is not possible to take medals. Is it a realistic look.

The final result of the match:

Canada - Russia  6:1

World Champions Hockey World Championship in Prague and Ostrava in the Czech Republic in 2015 became hockey players from Canada.

Big congratulations to the Canadian hockey team, especially for the great great play throughout the championship and great sporting experience.

I thanks to all BMs who watched this thread and contribute their post to its continuation this thread.

Well done lads.

If you've never seen the fever that hockey is in Canada,you don't understand how much passion the country has for it.

I coached my boy for two years,age 5-6-7 and it was nothing like I e ever seen before.

Congrats boys.

GREAT win for Team Canada, well done boys. I read also they get One Million Swiss Francs for going undefeated. The Russians poor sports as to be expected.

GREAT win for Team Canada, well done boys. I read also they get One Million Swiss Francs for going undefeated. The Russians poor sports as to be expected.

Yes special bonus check was received over after the final match to Crosby.

J.Holeček about the scandal Russians buckle when someone is better

Prague - shame and scandal ended with performances of the Russian national team at the World Championships in Prague. Sborno lost in the finals of the ice hockey players in Canada clearly 1: 6, and most players could not bear the cruel slaughter.

Most likely, at the suggestion of Captain Ilya Koval Russians left in cabs before the O2 arena was heard O Canada. According to former Czechoslovak representative George Hole none would such gamesmanship not afford.

"It's just not done. We also lost many times, finished without a medal, but we did not stay on the ice and appreciate opponent, who was just better, it never happened. It's incomprehensible," said the famous goalie 

Similarly, while the Russians kept five years ago in Cologne, Germany. After the final defeat of the Czech Republic removed all players except the Star Alexander Ovechkin silver medal from his neck.

"I guess it is kind of a national trait that can not bear the defeat, that buckle when someone better. Maybe it has to do with their politics. They are the biggest, the best, they want to control everything. And if this fails, they can give here frustration like this show, "said Holecek.

Ovechkin while yesterday was among those on the ice after losing a match they wanted to stay.

That was the main actor in the scandal just Kovalchuk, Hole "He is such a controversy. What is she, has already proven during the championship. When he was reclassified because of a tragic game of the fourth formation, completely sabotaged it. I condemn such behavior, the captain has to lead by example and drag the team," assessed the performance leader Sborno.

"The Soviets did not behave like that"

Although Hole

"At that time, the Soviets also used to winning, they kind of team that they were not the NHL could not measure it. Yet when they lost, never did no such thing. form other day of mourning simply never choose, "he reminisced Hole

"Perhaps such Jaku

Gold medals are, according to him absolutely in good hands. Crosby et al. in the Czech Republic showed an amazing ride. "From the first match showed that they're going after the title. It was no problem. They were strong in personal duels, skated well, which at the Canadian withdrawals in the past, it was not a common thing. In fact they nor the Russians could not compete," said J.Holeček

Archived