IGNORED

Briton on Indonesia death row fears execution soon

News Bandit

A British grandmother on death row in Indonesia for smuggling drugs has condemned the "senseless, brutal" execution of two Australians, and reportedly fears she could be next in line for the firing squad.

View the full article

Let her face the music.
Her victims cannot talk.

their ≠ there ≠ they’re; theirs ≠ there’s; your ≠ you’re; its ≠ it’s; whose ≠ who’s;

bearback ≠ bareback; loose ≠ lose; too ≠ to; wander ≠ wonder; then ≠ than;

men ≠ man; women ≠ woman; know ≠ now ≠ no; quiet ≠ quite; site ≠ sight;

except ≠ accept; of ≠ 've; waist ≠ waste; sure ≠ shore; etc. (et cetera) ≠ ect.

Unfortunately everyone knows the risks...they knew what they were doing but the gamble didn't pay off,if they didn't kill them the county would look weak

href="/monthly_10_2009/post-1-125681518559.png">post-1-125681518559.png

It's compassion and mercy that make us Human, which I'll chose over revenge and murder any day of the week.

I hope they commute the death sentence to life in prison without the possibility of parole I honesty don't think anything will be gained from killing her .I just pray they see sense

Archived