Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

After Dark Magazine - Vol. 7

ST4ME

daaayuuumm...that's niiice. The girl on the left is a cutie

Aâ™  If you're gonna be dumb you gotta be tough

thanks.... :Hug1::07:

i'd do both of them....but they would have to pay me :Oops5::Chokdee:

I have a Problem..... I just can't decide if its a good problem or a bad problem...

Nice fucking cover.... love what Pauls been doing in there lately...nice additions.

The most unfair thing about life is the way it ends. I mean, life is tough. It takes up a lot of your time. What do you get at the end of it?

A death. What's that, a bonus ? I think the life cycle is all backwards.

You should die first, get it out of the way. Then you live in an old age home. You get kicked out when you're too young, you get a gold watch, you go to work.

You work forty years until you're young enough to enjoy your retirement.

You do drugs, alcohol, you party, you get ready for high school. You go to grade school, you become a kid, you play, you have no responsibilities.

You become a little baby, you go back into the womb, you spend your last nine months floating... you finish off as an orgasm.

It's perfect !

Somehow I doubt Keith Ledger was interviewed by After Dark just before he died. More likely it was copied or syndicated from somewhere.

Nice that someone can produce prostitute catalogs for us....

Why would you need a magazine with pictures of Thai girls in it when you are in Pattaya and the real thing are everywhere?

FatBob.

I sent the club a wire stating, PLEASE ACCEPT MY RESIGNATION. I DON'T WANT TO BELONG TO ANY CLUB THAT WILL ACCEPT ME AS A MEMBER.

Military intelligence is a contradiction in terms.

Groucho Marx

Why would you need a magazine with pictures of Thai girls in it when you are in Pattaya and the real thing are everywhere?

FatBob.

IMO

a magazine like these is like a bible it leads the way & gives you some thing to go out and aim for or hunt down.

Also it is a quick ref quide to where you can find certain sexy models.

A great attition for the monger and hunter.

IMO

a magazine like these is like a bible it leads the way & gives you some thing to go out and aim for or hunt down.

Also it is a quick ref quide to where you can find certain sexy models.

A great attition for the monger and hunter.

Is the owner your mate by any chance?.

FatBob.

Edited by FatBob

I sent the club a wire stating, PLEASE ACCEPT MY RESIGNATION. I DON'T WANT TO BELONG TO ANY CLUB THAT WILL ACCEPT ME AS A MEMBER.

Military intelligence is a contradiction in terms.

Groucho Marx

I sent my money via Paypal over a month ago for a subscription and have not heard anything from the magazine. Even my emails asking for a status go unanswered. Anyone ever actually get this mag in the mail??

Never trust anything that can bleed for 5-7 days and still live!!

Life is not the amount of breaths you take but the moments that take your breath away

<center><embed src="http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/cd/ccc-vacation/show.swf?clickURL=http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/&clickLABEL=MySpace Countdown Clocks&flashLABEL=Countdown Clock Codes&skin=http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/cd/ccc-vacation/skins/28.jpg&text=Until%20I%20am%20balls%20deep%20in%20some%20Thai%20pussy%21%21&untilColor=6724095&textColor=0&datesColor=0&year=2011&month=0&day=28&hour=19&minute=15&second=0&x=6&y=77" quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="300" height="200" name="countdown" align="middle" wmode="transparent" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" /><br><small><a href="http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/">MySpace Countdown Clocks</a></small></center>

I got a copy the other day... yes its real good, I can look at what girls i'd like to fuck, saves me looking around. Got a girl at dollhouse on the list

In the past, girls listed as working in so-and-so bar weren't actuallys till working there when the magazine finally came out. Anyone find that to be true?

In the past, girls listed as working in so-and-so bar weren't actually s till working there when the magazine finally came out. Anyone find that to be true?

Girls do come and go like the weather. Sometimes I don't even need to go in a gogo to see how well they are doing, cuz i see girls scattered elsewhere. At the time of photographing, i am sure they definitely work there.

I sent my money via Paypal over a month ago for a subscription and have not heard anything from the magazine. Even my emails asking for a status go unanswered. Anyone ever actually get this mag in the mail??

I didn't think there were any emails that we didn't replying to. But with over 700 subscriptions, maybe one slipped by.

When we get a new subscription, we go under the assumption that the person picked up the last (in this case, volume 6) issue and therefore wait for the next one that we publish to mail out. All volume 7's were sent out almost one week ago. If you do not recieve it in the next 10 days, please email us again.

Sorry for the problem

AFTERDARK MAGAZINE

ONLY THE HOTTEST GIRLS!

Volume 15 available April 2nd

2010 AFTERDARK CALENDAR

Available NOW

In the past, girls listed as working in so-and-so bar weren't actuallys till working there when the magazine finally came out. Anyone find that to be true?

Even if we do a photo shoot one week before the mag came out, the girls might switch bars. All girls shot for the go go's worked there a the time of the shoot. And the 2 on the cover were in Dollhouse as of last week.

AFTERDARK MAGAZINE

ONLY THE HOTTEST GIRLS!

Volume 15 available April 2nd

2010 AFTERDARK CALENDAR

Available NOW