Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Sea me spring

Tnr86

First of all is it any good, reviews seem ok. But most importantly is it girl friendly

It was ok nothing spectacular, just ok and a bit basic to me better places around and yes girl friendly for one at least.

It's been a couple years since I stayed there (SMStoo) I always liked the hotel. The rooms had a modern decor and I really liked the rooftop pool 

One thing to consider now before you commit to hotels on Soi10 beach end, is the new hotel under construction next to the SMS It could be a noise problem during the day.

It's been a couple years since I stayed there (SMStoo) I always liked the hotel. The rooms had a modern decor and I really liked the rooftop pool 

One thing to consider now before you commit to hotels on Soi10 beach end, is the new hotel under construction next to the SMS It could be a noise problem during the day.

I thought long and hard about this,but after weighing things up i went and booked a `me`room at sea me spring too,apparently they`re round the back and any noise dosnt affect those rooms,but we shall see.One thing i will say though is that any recent reviews dont seem to mention any noise disturbance.

I stayed there a few years ago.Well established girl friendly I think.Ive been lucky stayed in a good few hotels & never been charged,even with 2 girls (Season Five & Chada Thai House,must be my wholesome demeanour haha).I found Sea Me Spring to be just another cookie cutter hotel,bland furnishings,ok indifferent staff.Not great but not bad.Wouldn't pay more than £30 a night for it.Best I have stayed in for the price are Chada Thai House (b&b really) LK Empress,August Suites,Intimate & Season Five.

I thought long and hard about this,but after weighing things up i went and booked a `me`room at sea me spring too,apparently they`re round the back and any noise dosnt affect those rooms,but we shall see.One thing i will say though is that any recent reviews dont seem to mention any noise disturbance.

Whenever I've stayed at SMS's there has always been some sort of construction going on. Either building a new hotel or digging up the street for the drainage system.

You should be alright as long as they're not doing the pile driving, if they are it's going to be noisy no matter what room you're staying in.

You know that SMS has a loyalty program where you buy a 350B membership and you get 300B a night off your room.

No how do you buy that.. we're in pat for 12 nights just booked 10 rooms 4 nights at sms

• 1 month later...

Ended up staying there and highly recommend

One of my mates moved there after 4 days so I also seen it and I disagree rooms are smaller and pool busy

Archived