IGNORED

Beware this Thief!

Dennis M

don't forget this piece of work also did a runner on one of the girls in there.

took up her time for a week (never mind anything else) and then sneaked out without paying her.

i'm a regular in the bar and i know the girl involved and it still annoys her months later

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

don't forget this piece of work also did a runner on one of the girls in there.

took up her time for a week (never mind anything else) and then sneaked out without paying her.

i'm a regular in the bar and i know the girl involved and it still annoys her months later

I don't think that particular line (in the original account) is very clear.

Are you sure he had the girl for an entire week ?

"When somebody shows you who they are, believe them" - Maya Angelou

I don't think that particular line (in the original account) is very clear.

Are you sure he had the girl for an entire week ?

yes.

i know most of the staff in there and it's not a TG story they (the other staff ) all say the same thing.

i also know the girl involved not in the "biblical sense"  only as one i talk to.

she has no reason to tell me porkies, i buy her the odd drink but that's it. when you get to know girls esp ones you are not involved with they tell you stuff they would never reveal to a casual monger.

let me EDIT piece  of work to piece of shit

• 2 weeks later...

In a town as small as Patts, it is a miracle that these bill runners don't end up battered a few days/weeks/months later.

Countdown Clocks

I think a few months in a Thai jail would serve that meathead what he deserves...

• 4 months later...

yes all poms are honest and turn up eventually, even Ronnie came home after living here in Adelaide for a time

Archived