Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Luxury Pattaya Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Pattaya Investigations | Babydolls Agogo | Pattaya News | Pattaya Bars | Night Wish Group 7th Anniversary Party | Add your Text or Event here

Dennis M

Beware this Thief!

JAI DEE MAK

Just sent you a PM  :Think1:

Please send me one .

JDM

Digsy

Shouldn't we know who Dennis M is as well?

If you have drank in the Metro Apartments you would know who Dennis is as he is the owner and quite a friendly guy.

As for the piece of shit in the picture, I hope he gets caught out trying this shit somewhere else. I say Tookie posting the picture on facebook earlier and shared it. I hope it wasn't any of the nice ladies in the Metro as they are great girls. Not saying the girl it happened to isn't nice but it kinda annoys me more if it was someone I know.

Skalliwag

If you have drank in the Metro Apartments you would know who Dennis is as he is the owner and quite a friendly guy.

As for the piece of shit in the picture, I hope he gets caught out trying this shit somewhere else. I say Tookie posting the picture on facebook earlier and shared it. I hope it wasn't any of the nice ladies in the Metro as they are great girls. Not saying the girl it happened to isn't nice but it kinda annoys me more if it was someone I know.

Walked past it a million times but never had a beer in there.Thats gonna change.

Guiness

Walked past it a million times but never had a beer in there.Thats gonna change.

its a decent spot ! ( really , its a normal genuine irish well run pub ) :Think1:  :Think1:  :Think1:  

kredit

Terrible, hope the police catch up with him. He won't have a leg to stand on

English rose

Please send me one .

JDM

And me

Alan

Dennis M

Right of reply?

Below are excerpts from two emails sent to this bloke. First one on 8th April, second one on 15th April. As of 27th April no acknowledgement.

Email 1:

"I hope everything is fine.

We were somewhat surprised this morning to find that you had checked out with a bill outstanding. Perhaps it the process of checking out it had slipped your mind?

Please let me know how you wish to settle the outstanding amount.

Thanks."

Email 2:

"Sadly I have noted that you have chosen to not reply to my email.

I can only assume it was your intention to run off and not pay your bill. This is disappointing as I did not expect this of your character.

In a few days I will post some of your details on business partners pages to warn them of your propensity for not honouring your debts unless you can suggest a payment method within this timeframe. A lady who spent some time with you also intends to register a complaint with the local police also so as to facilitate her recovering monies you owe her should you re-appear in Pattaya in the future.

I do hope you reconsider your actions."

Thanks for some of the understanding comments. I posted this as a warning for other business owners. While many punters are good honest people there some right ass holes around. Could it have been avoided if we had  ......? Of course. The point is we place a certain amount of trust in people all the time and mostly things work out fine. As one poster put it, now you know why some ladies want money up front! As well as more and more businesses. Anyway, life goes on!

Daddee

this lifestyle attracts some real scum...

Beerburgerbonk

As the photo is seemingly from his passport it should have his place of birth in Australia.

Perhaps contacting the local media in that area explaining what has happened may flush him out, or at the very least embarrass him and his friends, if he has any, and family.

Really quite shameful behaviour on his part and any consequences of it are fully deserved.

Most smaller businesses such as yours are very trusting that your guests and customers are not out to rip them off

The girl must feel very bad also as I wouldn't have thought being banged by an ugly monoped would really have been her 1st choice of customer, even if well paid, certainly not for free.,

For her its the money, for yourself its more about the principle and giving out this warning to all about this thief, because that's what he is, was absolutely the right thing to do.

redfred

I presume that the OP has passport copy/details.

If so, can he not be traced via police or customs ?

gimmesum

Do not let this guy get a leg up on you.  Give em an inch and he takes a foot.  Give em a foot and he does a runner.

Edited by gimmesum

GorGuy

I have been in there a few times, as one of my friends does not like smoke and likes to play pool.

One of the few smoke free zones and friendly staff.

I do smoke, but happy to go outside to smoke (sometimes).

Not good to run out on a small business owner, even worse to have a lady friend for several days and leave her high and dry.

Somewhere to put on your list if you are a non smoker and like to watch sports and play pool.

I have yet to order food there, but I will try it out soon.

striderman

I have yet to order food there, but I will try it out soon.

the food is brought in either from the golf club or brooklyn diner depending which menu you opt for

sinbad5

As the photo is seemingly from his passport it should have his place of birth in Australia.

Perhaps contacting the local media in that area explaining what has happened may flush him out, or at the very least embarrass him and his friends, if he has any, and family.

I know not much happens here, but I don't think it'd make the papers.

Beerburgerbonk

LOL I take your point but if its not one of the larger cities it may be used as a filler in a local rag.

Of course its possible that the guy is also a well known local "character" maybe "Thieving monoped strikes again but this time overseas"

Ron Rat

The Aussie  coppers won't chase up a civil debt , and err certainly not the one with the girl.  He will probably resurface in Cambodia or Phuket or the Phillipines. And where you were born wouldn't necessarily work out either. Hopefully the girls mototaxi driver boyfriend catches up with him. He might be missing some other bits.

COLD SODA

I think by now , all owners of establishments are informed by Dennis M , he will not be able to show his face in Pats .

jocky king

He can run ( hop) but he can't hide ... Karma will catch up on him ,

striderman

He can run ( hop) but he can't hide ... Karma will catch up on him ,

a big australian with 1 real leg and false one cannot be that hard to spot, even Dr. richard kimble would be able to track that fugitive down

sinbad5

LOL I take your point but if its not one of the larger cities it may be used as a filler in a local rag.

Of course its possible that the guy is also a well known local "character" maybe "Thieving monoped strikes again but this time overseas"

Could be. "Colourful local identity, and perennial arse kicking contest last place getter, Wayne Bell, in midnight flit stoush".

nixonsbest

What do you call a Australian man with one leg?

mixxer

surprising really , he looks like  such an honest guy from his mug shot ..... i mean passport photo .....

hopefully dennis gets a lot of bm's stop in for a beer or 2 . karmic scales .  :GoldenSmile1:

mixxer

go on bro i'll bite , what do you call an australian man with one leg ?

sinbad5

Well, I know you'd call a woman with one leg Eileen...

striderman

go on bro i'll bite , what do you call an australian man with one leg ?

wayne?

this has got to go down as a first..............a bloke with 1 leg doing a runner

Edited by striderman