IGNORED

Translating the sentiment - help needed!

ekku

I've got a few messages on my phone that I partly understand but I know it's very easy to misinterpret the whole thing too. The sender is a ML but we're sort of friends too, maybe even "close friends" or getting there. She's not my girlfriend, but being a ML - well you get the idea. She may forget that I'm not a native Thai speaker so there is a limit to what I understand. The thing is that we haven't really used the language that close friends use with each other, words like กู or มึง or ซะ. I understand that using that language with strangers would be rude so if you want to be rude you can choose to use it. So I want to know if she's being intimate (like a close friend), rude, or just drunk? Or something else?

This one is from last night and I suspect she may have been drunk:

ห้องว่างกินป๋องหนึ่งก็เลยมึน

She may be talking about my room which I now have all to myself but I don't really know. Is she calling me มึน and is that a misspelled version of มึง and how do you start using that kind of language? What or how is she telling me to eat?

Then another one after I told her something like "no worries, she doesn't have time for me so I'll keep myself busy doing something else"

พูดซะหน้าสงสาร

If anyone has a Thai friend who could help me understand the sentiment there I'd appreciate it a lot. 

I think you "think too mutt" :D

กินป๋องหนึ่ง - I had a can (of beer most likely)

ก็เลยมึน - so I'm a bit tipsy

มึน has got nothing to do with มึง

ขออภัยในความไม่สะดวก กูเกิลทรานสเลทไม่สามารถแปลข้อมูลนี้ได้ 

Archived