IGNORED

NHS Charge of UK Visas

neil123

Worse thing is if you are from the EU, and have a non EU wife or bring a non EU wife to live here, you don't have to pay the charge, don't need to prove any income and don't pay for visa, UK government are screwing us silly, and it's only going to get worse, roll on 4 years when I become an expat

I can't show enough income yet that's why I can't get her a visa.

I have applied for carers then you don't have to show income but I've been refused because I was in Thailand for too long even though I paid my monthly national insurance contributions

You in the UK now Dave, if not surely you argue that you jhave to return home to look after them

You in the UK now Dave, if not surely you argue that you jhave to return home to look after them

Already written a reply too them, the idea is if the wife's here then she can take care at home and I can work a full shift then I wouldn't ask for sod all off of the government.

:)

What a load of Shite, I have paid Tax & NI for 35 years, I think I have paid enough to cover a wife, , what about the fat lazy bastards who havent worked all their life, who are getting it all for nothing, If my wife as paid Tax and NI and somebody hasnt and recieving treatment for free, then we are subsidising them

So do you stop paying fire insurance on your house after 20 years because it didn't burn down, and as such, it should be insured without premiums? 

So do you stop paying fire insurance on your house after 20 years because it didn't burn down, and as such, it should be insured without premiums? 

Not about stopping paying or even paying, its about paying 3 times, I am still paying, my wife is paying now they want us to pay again, I am sure if you and 4 mates were in a gogo bar and each put £20 behind the bar, then a 5th person came, started drinking on the money you had put behind the bar, without putting any money, in, then asked you to put more in then your mates so he could drink even more free, dont think you would be to happy lol

Just go to the you gov site, there's no application you just have to register online, you need there passport no,s, if you search for immigration NHS charge it will take you there, I made a mistake, there visa is not due until xmes, but have paid it anyway saves me paying it together with, the visa fees. Also been looking at the site, and believe they can apply for naturalization after 3 years, something about marrying a British citizen, I am phoning immigration tomorrow, regarding if she can still use her A1 English test for the re-application, because they expire after 2 years, again this is another issue you can't find a reasonable answer to.

Once you register, they will give you a number, which you put on the application form when you apply, you have to pay for this before you apply for the visa

Thanks for your reply, I am not looking forward to going through this visa nonsense again.

How did you get on with immigration regarding the english test as the same will apply to us.

as i see it...bringing a thai girl to the uk is a lot of cash, around £2500/ £3500.. then you baby sit her for 2 years 9 months so she learns life in the uk test...more cash...not worth it for me.i would go expat

Thanks for your reply, I am not looking forward to going through this visa nonsense again.

How did you get on with immigration regarding the english test as the same will apply to us.

I phoned them yesterday, if they took the A1 test, and used it on a successful previous application then they can use for an extension to remain, so basically yes they can use it for a FLR, seems all new application now have to have a B1 and has to be done online

Archived