IGNORED

Sweetheart's a gogo owner Johan's 30th!

cha1kie

I'd like to invite you all to Johan's 30th Birthday Party at Sweethearts a gogo on Walking Street Wednesday 3rd September. Last year he managed to keep it quiet and let it slip away with very few people even realising he'd turned another year older,... I plan to ensure it doesn't happen again this year!

As always there'll be Good music, Alcohol and ladies with the addition of free food and hopefully one very drunk Swede :Bravo1:

Everybody welcome, hope to see you there!

Chalkie

Sweethearts a gogo

SweetHearts a gogo - Girls, cheap drinks, rock music & no hassle

Walking Street Guest House - Nice, clean rooms, great location & good price

Ahh sorry Chalkie mate, not in town until the 5th otherwise I would have popped in. Hope he has a good one

Elephants are really, really big compared to televisions....yet I saw a whole herd of 'em on my TV only yesterday..Go figure?
Oh..I nearly forgot..Ehhhh?

ALLEY

you all look older than me but i'll try to drop by & say hello! :D

Ary ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba

"I kikiyat everything, I never kikiyat boom boom!"

lbfucker.gif

you look like a very old man or a very small child :D

If we added a year for every birthday party you had Deadman you would be getting letters off the Queen by now!

Sorry I can't make the party... I will drop by when i'm in town though and see all your lovely little chicas :LOL:

i still say he looks miles older than me

Too close to tell, Depends on who's been grooming that week,... it's all down to the shaven heads and stubbled beards ;)

Chalkie

Sweethearts a gogo

Sorry to miss my fellow country mans birthday,but plz tell Johan that I said Hi and Congrats.

And plz, tell him that he now is an " Gammal Gubbe" <-------thats the same as Old Man, but in Swedish :D

Regards:Matrix

When the life as you live it goes titts up, can you press Ctrl-alt-delete to remove it or is that only on the internet?

Posted Image

Thanks guys! Sorry to those who can't meke it,.. Matrix thanks, yet another word to add to my ever increasing library of swedish words (I have a bout 7 now ;) )

Hi Guys, just wanted to thank everybody who turned up to the party! A pretty good night was had by all and it took some doing but finally managed to get him mow mak mak by the end of the night! (mainly due to SOS and Nick turning up towards the end and buying way too many shots!) Good thing we got the rooms upstairs there was no way he could have driven his motorbike home :wub:

Matrix, thanks for the swedish lesson, I had Gammal Gubbe printedon his cake,... he wasn't happy! ;)

thanks again.

Chalkie

Sweethearts a gogo