IGNORED

Areca Lodge Payment

macca57

Hi Guys

Having booked Areca Lodge online and paid deposit I sent email requesting paying the balance but no reply...yet. Hopefully you may be able to help.

Do you pay the balance For room when you check in? or do you pay when you check out at end of stay?

Can you pay by credit/debit card or do they require cash?

Many thanks.

Hi Guys

Having booked Areca Lodge online and paid deposit I sent email requesting paying the balance but no reply...yet. Hopefully you may be able to help.

Do you pay the balance For room when you check in? or do you pay when you check out at end of stay?

Can you pay by credit/debit card or do they require cash?

Many thanks.

They like to take payment when you check in. Yes credit cards are ok to use. Contact them you shouldnt have an issue.

Enjoy. Three weeks to go for me!

They will take a credit card copy but I've never been asked to pay for the full stay at check-in. Always been at check-out.

Whenever you pay, try to use cash. The exchange rates used for credit card payments suck donkey balls.

They like to take payment when you check in. Yes credit cards are ok to use. Contact them you shouldnt have an issue.

Enjoy. Three weeks to go for me!

I,ve always paid on check out at Areca

Unless it is some promotional prepaid rate only numptys would pay in advance for a hotel. What if it's shit? 

• 3 weeks later...

Always paid upon checking out at the Areca and I have been staying there over the last couple of years.

Unless it is some promotional prepaid rate only numptys would pay in advance for a hotel. What if it's shit?

Because you have stayed at the hotel before and know what it is like.

I paid the balance at check in. Booked with them directly. Same room as last time nice nice no issues same same

Don't want to hijack your thread but I've booked 6 rooms at Areca for our group and have sent them 2 emails without a hint of a reply.

Anyone have a contact there or know "the boss".

Think I've sorted out they are visitor friendly but keen to get the best wing with us reasonably close room wise.

Thanks guys.

Madam, we have already established what you are, now we're simply negotiating the price!

Don't want to hijack your thread but I've booked 6 rooms at Areca for our group and have sent them 2 emails without a hint of a reply.

Anyone have a contact there or know "the boss".

Think I've sorted out they are visitor friendly but keen to get the best wing with us reasonably close room wise.

Thanks guys.

Walainuch Nuchjapoh (Ms.)

Reservation Team

Areca Lodge hotel PATTAYA

T. +66 38 410123  F. +66 38 415550

E.  in[email protected] W. www.arecalodge.com

Thanks apter. I have emailed her. Hopefully she can get the 6 of us reasonably close together.

Cheers

Madam, we have already established what you are, now we're simply negotiating the price!

Thanks apter. I have emailed her. Hopefully she can get the 6 of us reasonably close together.

Cheers

Hope it helps. They can be a bit "job worthy" sometimes but generally the staff at the Areca are very good. Enjoy the trip.

• 2 weeks later...

Just to update this thread. On arrival they gave me the option to pay balance then or wait till end of stay. They also accept cash or debit/credit cards. I stayed in super deluxe room in Evergreen part of hotel.

I have to say that this was first time in many visits to Pattaya that I have stayed at Areca Lodge but it certainly won't be the last. The rooms were immaculate and extremely clean and the attitude and general service of the staff was excellent. Even the minibar was cheap with it only being 55thb for a can of Heineken or 25thb for a can of coke.

Wonderful stay.

Archived